Arrival

Harry's best friend, Jake is coming to visit us this week and so is Ana who is my best friend. It should be a great week! Talking about Jake, I am on my way to pick him up from the airport now. It was meant to be Harry but he had to go to Chicago for the day to do some recording, so I said I would go to get Jake. I am currently in the arrivals section of the airport, this isn't the main New York airport, this is just a smaller one - most celebrities arrive here instead.

I take my phone out of my pocket and I text Harry to let him know that I am here and I ask if he has landed in Chicago yet. A couple minutes later my phone buzzes, and I check the screen to see his name which brings a smile to my face. He is just saying he has arrived in Chicago and will be home later tonight, and is asking about Jake and I reply saying he hasn't arrived yet. I put my phone back in my pocket and take a seat and wait for Jake to appear. "LILY!" I hear someone shout from behind me and I turn around to see a girl sitting behind me and smiling as I turn to face her.

"Hi." I say not sure why she shouted my name but I am guessing she is either my fan or Harry's. I wave as well and she takes her phone out and presses record. She is vlogging.

"So guys I just met Lily" she says and I wave and smile.

"Hi guys!" I say to the camera.

"My name is Jasmine, I am a new you-tuber and I am a big fan of you and Harry!" She introduces herself with the phone still recording us.

"It's nice to meet you! It's nice to meet a fellow YouTuber! How are you?"

"I'm good! I saw that Harry is in Chicago are you waiting for him?" She asks and I shake my head in denial.

"No he won't be home till later, I am waiting on Jake - who is his best friend." I tell her and she smiles.

"Come sit next to me while I wait?" I ask her and she nods and continues to talk to her phone and she walks over to my side and sits down.

Please vote and comment x