One week later...

"Good morning everyone, I haven't posted a video in a while or even filmed one but tonight a new one will be up and you are watching it right now hahaha. The last few days I have been pretty busy with a private project that I can't tell you guys about yet, but hopefully I can tell you guys soon! It's all very exciting I think anyway, today I am going to be joined by Mr Styles himself. We are going to do a Q&A video today, I asked my followers on Twitter to ask questions and so did Harry and he by far has more followers than me so we should have a few questions between us." I finish saying and Harry laughs next to me, I haven't turned the camera to face him yet so no one knows he is beside me right now. 'Harry you ready?' I ask him and he nods his head and I start recording again and I make sure that the camera viewer sees both of us on the video.

"Hi everyone, I am going to be asking Lily questions from my followers first and then she'll ask me after wards, I hope that is okay!" He says and I pat him on his leg, "Harry they can't actually hear you right now it's not live!" I tell him and the camera and he laughs.

"So Lily @underonefandom has asked, 'who is your favourite member of one direction?' If it's not met L I will not be happy hahaha" he says and I take a while to reply on purpose. I think I will say another member or you know ex member and we can all see his reaction.

I continue to answer after a long pause, "hmm... Well let's see. I think Zayn is my favourite!" I reply and Harry looks over at me and scrunchs up his forehead and nose at the same time in confusion, "Zayn isn't in the band anymore hahaha" he replies and I laugh as well.

"I know so I guess it's got to be Harry, Harry Styles himself!" I say.

..........

We continue to record our video till we get to my last question but I don't get to say it because it's a bit too inappropriate to say online and most of my viewers are still quite young. I turn my camera off and I turn to look at Harry and ask him the question off camera this way, it can't hurt anyone. "So do you have two dicks or is that just a theory?" I ask him and he spits out his chewing gum and turns bright red and I can't help myself but to laugh at him.

"Uh it's just a theory well at least since the last time I checked!" He replies and then moves his hands up to his mouth so he doesn't say anything else, I never told Harry that I stopped recording.

"We can cut that clip out right?" He asks and I laugh a bit more and he stares at me, "Haz I stopped recording a few minutes ago!" I tell him and he removes his hand off his face and calms down a bit and a lounges back on the sofa.

Please vote and let me know your thoughts x