Big Sleep Over

Harry's POV -

"Guys she is so good, I love the little changes that she has made to my song." I then turn the camera around and continue filming Lily as she finishes the song. Everyone starts to clap and I try my best to hold the camera and to clap at the same time but somehow I manage.

"So beautiful." Lily's mum says and then pats me in the back. I turn around to see her and she is smiling. "So proud." I tell her and she continues smiling as she looks at her daughter up on the stage.

Lily's POV -

I can't believe I just did that, I was so scared but now that I've done it. I feel so proud of myself and so happy that the crowd enjoyed it, I just hope my family did as well. I am now back in my dressing room and getting out of my stage outfit and into something more comfortable. "Hi guys!" I say as I see my family coming inside my changing room.

"Aw sweetheart you were amazing!" My mum says.

"So proud! Love you!" Harry says as he wraps his arms around me. I see Ana peaking through the door holding my camera and I can't help but squeal and jump out of Harry's arms and head towards her.

"Ana, I didn't know you were coming." I say and hug her.

"Be careful I'm recording." She says making me laugh and then her. She puts the camera down and hugs me back.

We link arms and join the others inside, didn't want us to stay by the door. "Thank you all for coming to support me, I am so happy!" I tell my family.

Couple hours later - back at home

"Gemma is here!" I shout over to Harry who is in the shower. I close the door behind her and we walk over to the living room and sit down. "I am so happy your here!" I tell her.

"It feels like ages since we spent time together! So how's your wedding planning going?"

"It's going alright! Do you want to see some wedding dresses?"

Gemma nods and I get my phone out of my pocket and look for the pictures and scroll through the four photo that I have screenshotted. "They are beautiful! How will you pick just one!!" Gemma replies.

"I've actually been thinking of having two dresses. One for the reception and the other for the venue."

As I finish talking we hear Harry and Gemma locks my phone and places it on her thigh as he walks in. "Talking about our wedding are you's?" He asks while he is smirking.

"Maybe" I reply and me and Gemma laugh.

Harry's POV-

As I turn the shower tap off I can hear my sister and Lily talking about dresses. I try my best not to listen too much just incase they talk about it in detail and then I find out something that should remain a surprise till our wedding day. I wrap my towel around my waist and tuck it in at the side before leaving the bathroom and walking to the living room to see them.

"Talking about our wedding are you's?" I ask them as I smirk.

We spend a few minutes talking, mostly about Gems trip. I head back into mine and Lily's room and get into my pyjamas. Once I am changed I decide to check my phone for a bit, at least I thought it would only take me a couple of minutes. It took me about half an hour and I put my phone down finally and head back through to see the girls but I don't hear them. I open the door and I see them fast a sleep on the sofa.

I gently pick up Lily and take her into our room and place her in the bed and pull up the covers. I then go back and pick up Gem and take her to the spare room and place her in the bed and pull the covers up. "Night Gem." I whisper and head back to my room.

I get inside the bed and place a kiss on Lily's head and pull my covers up and go to sleep.

Remember to vote and comment x