Kiwi

Harry's POV-

It's unbelievable how much has changed in the space of a year, I am not longer part of a band and I am now engaged. I still love the boys and we stay in touch, being part of 'One Direction' will always have a place in my heart. Its now around five o'clock in the afternoon, me and Lily have just arrived home a couple of minutes ago and she has gone for a shower. I am so happy that her secret project includes YouTube and singing one of my songs - this should be interesting! I've heard her sing in the shower and I am sure everyone will enjoy listening to her as much as I do. I hear the shower tap turn off and I sit down on our bed and I wait for her to come out so I can go in and have shower myself before dinner.

"You going for a shower?" Lily shouts from the bathroom.

"Yeah!" I shout back.

Lily's POV -

I open the bathroom door to see him sitting on the bed, on his phone. I go over to him and sit next to him. "You can go now, I'll start dinner."

He leans over and places a kiss on my forehead before he gets up and heads to the bathroom. Once he's gone, I pick up his phone and put 'kiwi' on and play it loud on our bedroom speakers and sing along as I get changed into my pyjamas. I love this song, it's probably my favourite one and I can't wait to perform it. I am a little nervous of course, as it's not dancing and it's new to me but it should be fun and it will make my fans happy. I can hear Harry singing to it in the shower as well.

Once I'm changed I peak my head through into the bathroom, "what do you want for dinner?" I ask him. He shakes his head which makes the water fly across the room. Luckily it doesn't reach me or I would be having a second shower in the space of five minutes.

"I don't mind, maybe pasta with something?" He suggests and I nod. "Yep I'll see what we have." I say and close the door and head through to our kitchen. Hmm pasta but what with?

I'm thinking of making pasta, with cheese and tuna - then add some olives on top. It won't take too long to make it will just be the pasta we will have to wait on. It's also easy to make, I am too tired to cook anything too fancy and I am sure that Harry will be happy with it. If not he can make something else.

I am currently waiting for the pasta to cook and it shouldn't take long, I feel his arms around my waist as he turns me around. "It smells good!" Harry says.

"Thank you! So I hope we have some kiwi for desert. I want ice cream with kiwi." I tell him and he laughs.

"Ew, ice cream and kiwi?"

We both burst into laughter until I hear a sizzling noise from the pasta pan where the water is over flowing. Harry quickly reaches over to the cooker and turns it down a little.

Remember to vote and comment, means so much x