Its official

Harry's PoV -

I can hear her heels clicking as she makes her way down the stairs and a few seconds go by until she is in my view. She looks beautiful, her hair is down and curly, I knew she wouldn't go for an up do - because that's not her thing and her dress the way it clings to her body and yet looks so classy and she has a trail which is flowing down the stairs with each step she takes towards me. It feels like forever until she reaches me at the alter, I can't help but smile when she joins me, I don't want her to see me cry, although I am pretty sure she can tell that I was a few seconds ago.

Lily's PoV -

As I start to make my way down these stairs, I can see everything, the venue looks beautiful just like I wanted. Our flower arch is one of my favourite things, along with all the candles surrounding the room. When I reach the bottom step, all our guests stand up as I start making my way down the isle. I can't believe that so many people came, I start smiling as soon as I see my future husband with tears in his eyes falling on to his cheek.

As soon as I reach him, I gently wipe his remaining tears from his cheek and smile back at him.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the love between Harry and Lily, they both thank you all for being part of it with them."

I look at Harry and he looks at me before it's time to make our vows.

Harry's PoV -

"Harry and Lily have decided to write their own vows as well as including some traditional vows." Our wedding master says and I clear my throat before reading out mine.

"I promise to be the man that I see now in your eyes, today, tomorrow, and for always. I promise to be there to catch you if you should stumble, carry you over every threshold, and fall in love with you every day. I will take your love to give me hope, give me joy, and make me a better man. I promise to listen, and to always consider your feelings and thoughts as we travel together on this journey." I can see Lily crying as I finish.

"Beautiful." she whispers as our wedding master talks again.

"And now, Lily will say hers."

Lily's PoV -

"It's unbelieveable that I get the chance to promise myself to the person I consider my greatest friend and loving ally in all things. I love you and will cherish you for all time. Honesty above all things is what I pledge to you. My honest devotion, my honest heart, and my undying love. I vow to be a loving and devoted wife, without judgement, without scorn, but always with an open heart and mind." I finish saying although I started crying half way and it took me much longer that intended.

"Harry, do you take Lily Sparks to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." Harry replies as he slides my ring on my finger.

"And you Lily, do you take Harry Styles to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

A/N, aaah another book! Hope you all love it, remember to vote and comment guys! X