Forgiveness

"Honey what are you going to do about Harry?" My mum asks me, sitting down by my side on my bed. I haven't left my bed since he came and that was a couple of days ago, I haven't contacted him and neither has he. I don't know what this means for us. "I don't know." I simply say, it's true I am confused. He says its up to me, but as much as I want to believe him, there is proof of him cheating and I don't want to be a mug.

"You love him?"
"Yes."

Love isn't what I thought or wanted it to be. I wanted it to be like my parents apart from the part where my dad left, but I have realised love is funny in some ways. My mum looks down at me and gets up to leave my room. Leaving me to think about what I want, do I want a life with or without Harry?

Harry's PoV-

Shit.
Why did I tell her that it was up to her, I love her and I want to be with her. I don't know what I can do to show her that I haven't cheated on her, at least not in the way that it has be portrayed.

"Harry, are you coming bro?" Zayn asks me, although I don't really get on with him at the minute, he is still part of me and the other boys. I nod and we both leave the hotel room and get inside the car, we are on our way to go to an interview. "She's got you bad." Niall says and I shoot him a glare, making him laugh and Zayn smirks. "I didn't even want to come." I tell them and sit back and try to relax on my seat. "Text or call her." "What are you waiting for?" Is what I hear from the boys, I should just talk to her but I wanted to give her space, so she could think about us. To be honest, I didn't think we would be away from each other without talking for this long. Fuck it.

I take my phone out of my pocket and look up her number.

H- Hey
L- Hi

Lily's PoV-

I look at my phone and I stare at the screen, he texted me saying 'hey' and it wasn't long till my fingers started typing and hitting send in a matter of seconds. I feel butterflies by just texting him, what's wrong with me!

He hasn't texted me back yet so I decide to send him another message. Keep it cool my head keeps saying.

L- what are you up to?
H- on our way to an interview, you?
L- in my bed, good luck.

That was our text for the day, he didn't say anything else and neither did I.

I pick up my television remote and turn on my tv, right on the channel where he is having an interview.

"Do you think, she will forgive you?" The interviewer asks him.

Vote and comment please x