Lily is Offline...

"Liam what are you doing here?" I ask him as I walk back through the doors and into the waiting area where he is standing. "Harry phoned and asked me to stop you, he didn't think he would make it in time and I was dropping Cheryl off." He replies.

"I think you should go down the escalator and see if you can find him." He then says and I nod. "I will but first need to check about my luggage because it's on the plane." I say and he tells me not to worry about it and that he will go and sort it instead. I quickly thank him before heading towards the escalators and as soon as I am on my down, I see Harry walking towards me and as soon as he sees me, a smile flashes across his face. I finally step off the escalator and he gives me a hug, "I'm so glad you didn't go." He says and sighs.

"I just missed my flight Harry, it doesn't mean I am staying." I let him know, incase he gets his hopes up for nothing, I am still going to America.

"Are you still planning on leaving today?" He asks me.

"I am still going to America if I can get another flight today and if not today then tomorrow. I'm glad I didn't go just yet because I now get to see and talk to you and America can wait for a bit." I say and he frowns a little, I can see a frown forming in the corner of his mouth.

"I don't want you to go." He whispers in my ear making my body feel shivers all over. "I have too, it's what's best." I tell him not sure if I am assuring him or myself or maybe even both of us. As much as I want to stay and be with him, part of me thinks that going to America is the best solution to our current situation, maybe it's a easy way out but it's my future we are talking about not my past and well he is my past. Harry is my past and maybe my future.

"I know this is your career we are talking about but you can do it here, in London with me." He says.

"I wish I could but London doesn't offer me what New York does, I will miss you and it will be hard but I will adjust. I am sure you will too." I tell him.

We are both still standing in the middle of the airport talking as if we were sitting down having a talk at ones house, people keep going past us and we have had the odd stare but no one has said anything so it's not too bad. I wish we weren't having this talk here but it's now or never, I have a plane to catch and it won't wait forever.

"New York doesn't have me." He replies, it's true he won't be there with me and I will be completely alone in America. I will be a stranger in my own 'soon to be' home and I will know absolutely no one but that's part of growing up and turning into an adult. Life throws so much at you and you just have to be brave and strong enough to grab each opportunity you can and moving is something I can't let go.

"I have to do this for myself, Harry as much as I love you, maybe this they way it's meant to be." I say waiting for him to tell me that the last part is wrong but he doesn't instead he agrees.

"Maybe your right, I love you and you love me but I agree life doesn't always go the way we want it to go." He replies.

"Life is what we make it, isn't it?" I ask, contradicting myself from what I said a few seconds ago.

"Yes and your making our lives difficult."

"That's not fair Harry and you know that, why can you be away for months and tour and be able to keep your career but when it comes to mine, I can't make my dreams come true?" This is not going the way I wanted it too, I never wanted our possible last time seeing each other to end up in arguing with one another.

"I'm not saying that you have to forget your dream just maybe change it a little. I know it's selfish of me but I can't lose you. My career is different, I travel a lot but at the end I come back home to you." He says.

"Look at us in the middle of the airport, arguing with each other. How did it come to this?" I say and he laughs gently and shrugs his shoulders. "I have no idea, how did we turn into an old married couple?" He asks me and I shake my head.

I look at the notice board and see that we have been talking for thirty minutes, I have no idea where Liam is. He probably saw us talking and just left or even went to find something to do with his time until me and Harry finish talking. "Can we sit down?" I ask him and he nods. We make our way over to the seats in the corner and sit down and look at each other for a bit before we continue talk.

"You do believe me, don't you?" He asks me, making me wonder what he's asking.

"Believe what?" I ask him, completely confused.

"That I didn't cheat on you?" He asks, of course I never told him that I believed him before, this must have been on his mind for so long.

"Of course I believe you, I am so sorry that I didn't tell you this before. I am also so sorry for believing it in the first place, I didn't want too but a part of me told me to not completely trust you and I should have ignored that part of me but I let my demons get the better of me. I let the media mess with my head and our relationship." I say as I start crying, I take my hands and rest my face in them but Harry removes them and holds my hands instead and looks into my eyes.

"Thank you and I'm sorry for letting it go on for so long. We love each other and at the end of the day, that is what matters isn't it?"

"Yes." I reply.

"Come with me!" I say and he stares at me in shock. "What?" He asks me quickly.

"Come with me to New York." I tell him, this is probably the best idea I have had and should have thought of ages ago.

"Please." I beg him,
"I'd like you to join me." I add in.

"Are you sure?" He asks and I nod my head and smile.

"I'd love too!" He says making me jump out of my chair and on to his lap.

"You know we never technically broke up!" I say and he nods, "I know so technically we have just been arguing and now it's sorted so the media never broke us up and never will."

I see Liam approaching us with a big smile on his face, "Hi guys so I have a private plane waiting for you Lily, will you be joining her?" He says as he looks at Harry.

"How did you know?" He asks and Liam shrugs and smirks at the same time, "I just did." He replies.

"Thank you!" I say to Liam as I get off of Harrys lap and hug Liam. "You are very welcome, make sure he treats you right." He tells me and I nod, "I'd have it no other way and don't worry I'll treat him right also." I say and he nods.

Harry gets up next and shakes hands with Liam before giving each other a hug. "Ready?" Harrys asks me, making me feel butterflies in my stomach once again, just as I felt when we first started dating.

"Ready!" I assure him and we say our goodbyes to Liam and head out the VIP lounge area and go outside and see our private plane waiting for us.

Once we are settled in, Harry asks me something, something I'm not really sure the answer to.

"What are you going to do about YouTube?" He asks.

............

"I'm going offline."

Please vote and comment! X