Lily meets Harry

"Hi" he says as I make my way through the gap that girls have made for me, I can hear a few girls bad mouthing me but I try to ignore them and just focus on him. "Hey" I reply as I reach him and can't think of anything else to say or what to do, especially with everyone around us watching our every move and every word spoken.

"Do you want to vlog this Lily?" Harry asks me and I nod my head, and take out my camera from my bag once again. I flip the on switch and face him and start to talk to my camera in front of him.

"Okay guys so you won't believe it because I can barely believe it myself but Jodie and I found Harry Styles..." I say and turn the camera to face him and I continue, "is there anything you would like to say Harry? A lot of my viewers are fans and they started watching my channel after you mentioned me on Twitter the other day." I say and he stares at me and then at the camera screen, "uh yeah. Hi everyone, this is the first time I have ever met Lily and I can't wait to get to know her more. Hope you are all having a lovely day!" He finishes saying and I turn my camera off.

"Thanks for that!" I tell him and he smiles I am still feeling extremely awkward with everyone staring, I'm so not used to this. "It's okay really, how are you today?" Harry asks, I can't stop looking at his dimple I so wish I had one. "Busy just came out of class, yours?" I say not knowing why I just asked him if his day has been busy, I am pretty sure it has been much busier than mine for sure. It's not like I am a mega big super star or anything!

"It's been okay didn't have much to do, till this. Your a dance major right?" He asks me and I smile "Yeah I'm in my last year!" I reply.

I hear Jodie shouting my name and all of a sudden she is right next to me, looking at Harry with her mouth wide open. "Jodie are you ok?" I ask her and she nods her head, continuing to have her mouth wide open and Harry smiles and gives her a quick hug. "Hi Jodie it's okay, how are you?" He asks her and she smiles back at him then turns to face me and back at him, "good thanks, I can't believe I am meeting you!!!" She says and he laughs and so do I a little bit. It must be cringy to hear millions of girls and boys saying 'I can't believe I am meeting you' or 'I love you!' I have no idea how he does it or how the other boys do it aswell.

"Harry it was lovely to meet you but I should probably get going I mean, there is a lot of people here to see you and I don't like to be holding up the line." I tell him and his eyes move to look at mine and he nods, "Oh yeah okay, well here wait a minute." He says and my eyes follow him as he bends down and takes his phone out and hands it over to me, "type in your number? I would hate it if today was the first and last time we met!" He says and I take his phone and dial in my number and save it as a contact.

"There you go Harry can I get a photo for my thumb nail before I go?" I ask him and he replies "of course come over here,
Jodie can you take it for us" he asks her and she takes my camera and takes a photo. "Thanks!" I say to Jodie and she smiles, "shall we meet again Harry!" I say followed by a laugh and I give him his phone back and turn away from him, taking in a deep breath and I start walking. "Yes we shall bye Lily!" He shouts and I continue on walking and then stop and turn and wave but I don't think he can see me, because people are already infront of him.

Few hours later

I can't believe I actually met him today, I had no idea he was even going to be in my town today for a 'Meet and Greet' especially not in my hide out place, Costa.

Oh gosh I didn't finish vlogging for today, I stopped filming when Harry was talking. I should probably continue, edit and then upload tonight if I can, I reach over to my bag which is across from me on my sofa and I take my camera out and start recording again.

"I'm at home now and wow today was a weird day, I met Harry Styles in Costa and I filmed a bit with him for this vlog which is actually my first vlog on YouTube so this will be a fun away to start the daily vloggings. Like I said earlier I won't be Vlogging everyday because my days aren't really that exciting but whenever I go out and do something nice, I will take you all with me. Anyway it's now eleven at night and it's getting late, I need to edit this vlog and then upload it for you guys. I also need to get to bed so I can wake up for classes again tomorrow morning, I forgot to tell you all, I am actually just back from my dance practise that I mentioned earlier. I never videoed any of it because I want it to be a secret and private till I decide to upload a video of the choreography for you guys to see. I will see you all again whenever I decide to vlog again, good night guys lots of love from Lily!" I finish saying and take my memory card out of my camera and insert it into my laptop.

I'm not sure if there is anything to cut out from today's footage, maybe I'll just add some background music and that will be it. I click on IMovie and I start to edit, I move the clips and put them together in the right order and I make sure they all make sense and go together. I am also going to insert 'Let It Go' by James Bay on the background of this vlog. All I need to do now is upload it to YouTube and hopefully it won't take too long because I am actually so tired, dance practise wore me out completely.

Let's get the vote rates up guys, we can do it!