Hen Do

It's been a few days since our wedding rehearsal, it was so good to catch up with our closest friends and family and get a feel of what the wedding will be like. Today I am away on my hen do with the girls, we are currently on the plane waiting to arrive in Mykonos. Harry is also away on his stag do but his is in Malta which is more of a party scene. All the girls asked me if we could go to a party destination but I wasn't really feeling it, I wanted a more relaxed time to be honest and thankfully they booked this place instead. There is only four of us: me, Ana, Gemma and Serena.

Serena is my new manager, we have only know each other for a while but already I love her and what she does for me which is exactly what I need. Not only is she my manager but one of my best friends as well, she is lovely and I couldn't have chosen a better bunch to celebrate with. I look behind me to see Serena and Gemma sleeping, while I am on my phone watching a film and Ana is looking out the window.

"Ladies and Gentlemen this is our pilot, Richard - we are about to touch down in Mykonos. Please fasten your seatbelts and turn all electronics off and enjoy your holiday."

I quickly turn my phone off and fasten my seat belt again before turning back again and waking up those two and tell them what's just been said. Ana is fastening her seatbelt now and she screams, "HEN DO TIME!" Which makes all of us laugh, thank god we are on a private plane.

...

We are now inside the villa,  getting ready to hit the beach and get my tan on for the wedding. Me and the girls, are all in our bikinis - I have my white one and the girls have a baby pink one, of course mine says bride to be and theirs say bridesmaids. We haven't been here long and I'm already missing Harry and missing my camera as well but I will only be filming a little bit because i want it to be a little personal and I want to be having fun and not worrying about it. The girls are downstairs, I went back up to get my camera and I switch it on.

"Hi guys, as you can see I am not in New York. I am in Mykonos with my girls for my hen do and today is our first official day here, I wanted to keep you all updated as this is an important event in my life."

I start walking around the room as I continue talking, until I reach the mirror in the bathroom, it's a full body so I can show my outfit.

"How cute is this bikini guys, it's so weird to say I'm on my hen do and I have no idea what the girls have planned for tomorrow as it's our last day here in Greece. I'll be filming little bits of the trip, I hope you all enjoy it and as much as I am so far."

I turn my camera off and put it inside my beach bag and go back downstairs to join the girls and we make our way to the beach which is just behind the villa we are staying in. It's so pretty here and hot!

"Missing Harry yet?" Ana asks me and I nod to hear the girls 'awwww'.

"I know it's only been a day but yeah." I reply and she smiles.

"I miss Jake too." Ana says which makes me feel less pathetic.

"Cocktails?" Gemma asks and we all nod. She gets up and heads to the bar, Ana and Serena follow her and I wait here.

I can already hear Gemma laughing, I look over to see the cute bartender that's making her laugh. I look for my phone inside my bag and take it out to text him once I find it.

Please vote and comment x