Big news

5 months later.

These last few months have gone by far too quickly, can't believe we are married and it's been 5 months already. I managed to get the house sorted and uploaded a video showing the house to all who have been patiently waiting and it was a huge success. Everyone loved our home and were happy we shared it with them. That wasn't the only success we had in the past few months, our big announcement was a hit.
Our weekly videos of us singing are still going strong, everyone was happy with it after many weeks planning it with our managers and crew. It was something many people had ask for, especially after our mini tour around America last year. Now back to reality, today is a rather big day for Harry and I, we can't hide it anymore - it's just too obvious now. Harry and I made a video about it to explain everything and why it was kept a secret and I'm going to upload it today instead of a duet video. I just hope the fans aren't too let down about me missing a duet video which is the norm for mine and Harry's channel every Thursday night.

I turn my laptop on and look at the time and see it's almost time to post it. I quickly sign on YouTube and get ready. I'm about to hit upload until all of a sudden I start feeling extremely dizzy and loosing my vision and within seconds I hit the floor.

"LILY! ARE YOU OKAY? WAKE UP! Omg what am I going to do!!!" Harry screams.

Harry's PoV -

I hear a loud thump coming from the living room, I've shouted on Lily a few times and no response. I run towards the room to find her laying on the floor. I continue screaming her name but no answer. Screaming isn't going to help, I need to get her to the hospital as soon as I can. I would drive her myself but we can't be seen and our security guards have phoned for an ambulance and will be closing off our street road so no one can see us leaving in the ambulance. At least I hope not.

...

We are now at the hospital in the west wing, thankfully we didn't have to wait long until the ambulance arrived and we got seen to. Lily is now awake and we are just waiting to hear back from Doctor McNeil. We have been here for about two hours and yet not heard anything. Lily has been worried about missing the video upload time but we have more important things to be worried about.

"Harry?" She sweetly says.

"Yes darling?" I reply, hoping that she is okay.

"I'm scared." She admits as she takes my hand in hers and closes her eyes.

"Sorry to interrupt you two, but I have the results." Doctor McNeil says as he walks inside the room.

We both look up at him and await for him to explain what happened and if Lily is okay.

"First of all, you will be okay Mrs Styles and the baby is completely fine ."