They are all the same...

I wake up and turn around to check my alarm clock and I clearly slept in, I've only got one hour to get ready before going back to university and practise for the end of year show. I haven't spoke to Harry since last night and he hasn't tried to get in contact, clearly clarifying that what I saw yesterday on the way home was true. I came back to my mums house and I've slept during the day which I never really do, last night when I came home all I did was cry and wonder what happened.

I get up from my bed and put my feet inside my slipper before getting up and heading over to my wardrobe and I get my Bergundy track suit and dig out my yeeZes and put everything on and throw my pjs back on to my bed. I look in the mirror as I tie up my hair, leaving a few strands up hair at each side of my forehead, and I decide on putting a bit of makeup on so I look at least alive and well. My eyes are all red from last night so I decide to conceal that with some concealer on top of my foundation and then I add some mascara before heading out of my room and checking in on Jason but he isn't in his room, it's a Friday, he will be at school. So I walk down the stairs and out of the door and walk over to my university where I find Ana waiting for me outside waving her arms in the air.

"Hey!" She says and hugs me, taking me in surprise as I lose a bit of my balance and I shuffle back a little and look at her, smiling. "Hi sorry I never texted you back last night." I say and she nods, and tells me not to worry about it and that she knows I have a lot going on. "I'm surprised there is no paparazzi here today!" She says and I am about to agree until we turn over in the corner of the street and the entrance of the building is blocked by a group of paparazzi.

"I spoke too soon." She says and we try our best to remain in the shadows so they don't see us, well me. There is no other way for us to get inside apart from the entrance doors, so I keep my head down and start walking towards them.

"Lily.
Lil Lily
LILY
LILY LILY HOW ARE YOU FEELING
ABOUT HARRY CHEATING ON YOU
WHOS THE GIRL?
Do you know her
What do you have to say?"

Is all I keep hearing making me snap, me and Ana hurry inside the building but before we are inside, I turn around. "LEAVE ME ALONE." I scream and they all go quite for a few seconds before they start to question me again.

"Are you okay L?" Ana asks, making me think of him. He calls me that all the time, at first I was annoyed but then I found it cute but now I don't even know. I know that she has no idea and I'm not going to snap at her because that wouldn't be fair and I need to focus on this dance. So I just nod and we continue walking through the halls until we are in the studio, with everyone else.

Please vote and comment xx