Him on tour

I wake up to this loud buzzing noise and as I slightly open my eyes I realise I am sitting on a plane, but the only thing is I don't remember why I'm here? Did I book a flight somewhere, oh shit last night Harry, me and some of our friends got together after we filmed a video and had a couple of drinks!

I look around to see what this constant buzzing noise was and I feel something vibrate in my left pocket and it's my phone, Harry sent me a text.
Shit. My phone shouldn't be receiving messages?

See you soon x

Is all he said, as a steward comes past my aisle I try my best to stop and once I have, I ask where this plane is headed and why I am in first class, gosh I have never flown first class before. This to me is luxury, something I can't afford! What the heck have I actually done with myself, I can't remember much from last night apart from..... Deciding to go see him live at a concert. Only then do I check my phone showing that I got the text before the plane took off.

"Hello, excuse me, sorry..." I shout over to the stewardess and she stops and looks down at me on my seat,

"Hello there is everything okay?" She asks and I smile and reply.

"Yes thank you, I'm just wondering where we are headed?" I ask her and she looks confused at what I just asked her, and because she hasn't replied I assumed she didn't hear so I repeated myself and she smiles.

"We are headed to Boston!" She shrugs and walks away to speak to another passenger who is moaning about the temperature inside this airplane. I dig inside my bag which is laying on the floor in between my feet and search for my vlogging camera, I really hope I have it but with no luck I don't so I use my phone instead.

"Hi guys I guess I am headed to Boston and I am going to see Harry perform or One direction perform. I didn't know this was happening till right now really, apparently Harry and I last night talked about this but unfortunately I can't remember anything about last night and don't get me wrong guys, I wasn't that drunk at all." I finish saying and stop recording and notice this young child looking at me, then my phone and back up at me. So I just give her a quick smile and look at my photos because I don't have anything else to do,
and it will pass the time.

Four and half hours later

After falling asleep again I hear.. "Good evening everyone on board, I am your Captain and we are approximately two minutes from landing in Boston. So if everyone could fasten up their seatbelt we will be on the ground soon and all toilets are now locked, please sit back and relax."

I unfasten my seatbelt and stand up from the chair I have been sitting on for around eight hours and pick up my bag, and I wait for the cue to go down so I can get out of this plane and find out where I am going and what I am doing. As I get out the sun shines in my face and the wind swipes my hair from my face and I see him surrounded by security guards and he's waving at me. I start walking down the steps much faster till I am practically running to him, and as soon as I reach him, I give him a hug.

"Hey!" Harry says.

Remember to vote guys and comment if you like x