London

Last night was such a good night but we had to cut it short because today we are flying back to London. We are spending a few days back home with our family and continue our wedding planning. We are currently inside the plane waiting for it to take off, Harry and I are sitting down, talking about what we are going to do when we arrive. We have discussed that we are going to see my family and his tomorrow because we will be too tired today from the flying. Then we will meet Jake, Ana, and Jakes mum for some wedding planning. I also want to go look for a dress, maybe I will have some luck in England.

"I'm so tired." I moan to Harry who has his earphones in, luckily he only has one in and the other one is hanging on his shoulder which means he can hear me and I am not talking to myself.

"Me too, maybe we should sleep it's going to be a long journey?"

"I suppose that is the best option!" I reply and he smiles and takes out his earphone and just leaves them both hang.

I adjust my seat so it is now a bed, I am laying straight: I take my pillow from under my neck and fix it before putting it under my head and closing my eyes. I quickly glance over at Harry who is at the other side of me and he too has put his chair down. I watch him looking at me with a smile plastered on his face. "What?" I ask him and he shakes his head slowly.

"Nothing." He replies and I sigh quietly but loud enough for him to hear and laugh at. "Please tell me." I say hoping that he will.

"It's nothing. It's just that I love you." The last part was what was 'wrong' at least it put my mind to rest and made me feel warm and tingly when he said it. It doesn't matter how many times he tells me or how many times he doesn't, I know he loves me and I love him back.

"I love you!" I reply before closing my eyes.

...

We are now back home in London, we arrived about an hour ago and are currently in my bedroom back at my mums house. Despite the sleep we had on our way here, we are still very tired so we just talked with my family for a little while after arriving and then came straight up to bed. Harry is on FaceTime to his sister and I am sitting next to him on the bed, scrolling down Twitter.

"What time will you's be here tomorrow?" Gemma asks on the phone and Harry turns to look at me, waiting for me to answer. I look from my phone to his.

"Probably after breakfast so we can spend the whole day there, I think Jake, Ana and his mum will be there around noon for wedding plans."

"I can't wait to see you both!" Gemma says.

"We miss you too!" Me and Harry both say at the same time and we all start laughing. A couple seconds go by with no one saying anything, just Harry and I yawning and Gemma looking at us probably screenshotting on her phone.

"I'll let you's get some sleep. Wouldn't want you's to be yawning tomorrow!" She says and waves. We wave back and Harry ends the video.

Remember to vote and comment please x