Meeting

A few days later....

We are now back in New York, we had a lovely time away with each other. I managed to get a lot of video content while we were away and still enjoy our time together in the sun. Unfortunately I  don't get to rest after our long flight back home as I have a meeting today with the YouTube team in an hour. Harry and I are currently lying down on our bed, we are so tired even after sleeping on the plane.

"What you doing today?" I ask him as he doesn't have any business to attend today.

"I think I'll just rest and start making dinner for when you get home."

"Sounds like a plan." I tell him and he smiles.

I lean over and give him a kiss before getting out of the bed and heading to the bathroom to brush my hair and put some makeup on for my meeting. I should probably think about getting changed out of my joggers.

"Lily?" I hear him shout so I peak my head out of the bathroom door, "Yes?" I ask him.

"What would you like for dinner?"

"Whatever you like, I really need to get going babe. Sorry." I tell him and continue on getting ready.

30 mins later...

I am now ready, just need to get my coat and handbag on the way out. Harry is still in bed but watching tv rather than sleeping. I go back over to him and say my goodbye and give him a kiss.

"Bye babe."

"Bye darling." He replies and I head down the stairs and pick up my coat and bag.

I put my phone and camera inside my bag before opening the front door, Im hoping that traffic isn't bad. I am driving myself today, I gave Jake who is my new driver the day off as his wife is due any day now but she in Chicago so he had to be near her in case. I close the door behind me and lock it as I doubt harry will come downstairs to lock the door. I open the car door and place my bag in the passenger seat before sitting down and putting on my seatbelt and adjusting the seat because I am too short to be able to see over the steering wheel. After adjusting my seat and mirrors, I quickly take my phone out and take a snapchat selfie and post it on my story so my fans are up to date with what I am doing today, this is my h quicker than getting my camera out and vlogging. If I wasn't in a rush then I would vlog today.  Once I am done, I plug my phone in and select my playlist before driving off.

...

I am now inside the office, we have started talking about how my channel is getting on and everything seems fine but, I have been asked to make a video about mine and Harry's wedding and then attend an interview with Harry which will be filmed for YouTube and can go on my channel as well.

"What kind of interview?" I ask Karen.

Please vote and comment lovelies x