Ana

I am now at my photo shoot location, I have taken some photos already and I am now in my third outfit. I take my camera out of my bag and turn it on, I am filming this photo shoot because it is special and I want to share it with my fans. "Hi guys hope you are all doing good! I am currently at a photo shoot and I wanted to record this so you's can be apart of it. I will be getting a few more photos and then I will tell you all something exciting!" I finish saying and then turn my camera off before resting it on my makeup table.

"Lily, you ready for some more?" Marcus shouts over, he is my photographer for today. I nod and head over to him and get camera ready. A couple minutes in, the front door of the studio opens and I see Ana, she has a huge smile plastered on her face.

"Hi!" I say to her as she gets closer and comes in for a hug. Marcus doesn't seem to mind so I continue on talking to her.

"Hey! I thought I'd come pay a visit rather than going back to yours and waiting!" She says.

"It's fine, I'm glad you did! How was the flight?"

"It was alright, long but worth it!"

"Love your outfit!" Ana then says and I twirl, giving her a full show of it. I am wearing a sparkly skirt and boob tube top to go with it and some cute gladiator black sandals.

"Just you wait till you see the last one, it's my favourite!"

Marcus comes back over and Ana moves to the side and picks up my camera and takes a few short clips of Marcus taking photos of me. Half an hour goes by and I am finally done taking photos in this outfit and it's time to change. I head back to the dressing room and I wait as Kristen does my hair and I talk to Ana.

"Are you excited for some wedding planning?" Ana asks.

"I am! Jakes mum is going to be our wedding planner so I'm happy with that!"

"Can't wait to go wedding dress and bridesmaid shopping! Ana squeals.

I asked Ana a couple weeks ago to be my head bridesmaid and she kindly said yes. So she will be running around making sure that everything runs smoothly. I am sure I will be returning the favour when it is her turn. "Done." Kristen says and I take a quick look in the mirror and my hair is just down and wavy from previously being in pleats.

"Thank you K!" I tell her and she smiles and picks out my next outfit from the rail.

I take the dress and shoes and put them on. I have black dress with floaty arms at the end and black knee high boots. "Is there another twirl in store for us?" Ana asks and then laughs quietly. "No time." I say jokingly. I take my camera which Ana placed back on the table and I click record.

"So guys I am at the end of my shoot now and this is my final look and I love it! As promised I have something to tell you all and I will also be telling Ana and Kristen who are currently with me in my dressing room." I say and turn the camera around so I can film them both. I then flip it back round to me. "Harry and I have been talking to our management and we are going on a mini tour around the US to meet you guys! I am so happy to finally be able to tell you all! It is so exciting, also not only do we get to meet you guys! We are also going to certain special locations and we will be singing a couple of songs for you all. Everything you need to know, regarding to dates and prices will be on the bio section and all you need to do, is click on the link and it will take you to a website which will give you everything you need!"

Remember to vote and comment please x