One day to go...

"Hi guys I am going to be taking you's with me today. I have a photoshoot soon, I am currently in the car and on the way. Harry comes back tomorrow after one month away from home. I'm sure it will be nice to have him in my videos again." I finish saying before turning the camera off and putting it back inside my bag. A few minutes go by until the car stops outside my photoshoot destination.

"Thank you." I say as Ben opens the car door. Ben is my new driver, I hired him a few weeks ago and he seems to be very friendly. His wife is due any day now which is so cute.

"Your welcome Lily."

I make my way inside to see my best friend Ana sitting down by the makeup station. "omg Ana!" I say as I walk over to her and she stands to hug me.

"Hi gal long time no see!" She replies.

I quickly take my camera and turn it on. "So guys, look who is here.!" I turn the camera to fit Ana in the shot, she smiles and waves. "I was asked to come and take some photos with you!" Ana says.

...

"It has been four hours since I last filmed, I am now back home and Ana has gone home. I wasn't allowed to film the shoot in case anything was given away and Ana and I were just catching up, I haven't seen her in so long." I stand up from the sofa and take the camera with me, while I head upstairs to my bedroom and sit on the bed as soon as I get there.

"Its been such a busy day, I can't wait for what tomorrow brings. I will be on snapchat tomorrow so look out for some videos and photos of harry. That's the video for today, I hope you's enjoyed it although it wasn't very long! Bye guys!" I finish saying as I turn my camera off and place it on my bedside table.

I get inside my bed and turn my lamp off and go on my phone to check my notifications. I got a good night message from Harry, he is currently on the plane on the way back home.

Don't forget to vote and comment please x