Wedding Planning

Jake and I are back at mine and Harry's place, it's been a couple of hours since Jake arrived and we got home. It was lovely meeting Jasmine, she of course asked if she could use the clips she took today and I said yes. Jake has settled in his room and unpacked his bags and we are currently sitting on the sofa, thinking of ordering some pizza for dinner while we wait for Harry to arrive. "What kind should we get?" He asks and gives me the take away menu.

"What about Hawaiian pizza?" I say without looking at the menu and he nods.

"The next big decision you will have to make will be your wedding cake." Jake teases and I laugh.

I put the menu down and Jake orders our dinner and an extra pizza so there is enough for the three of us. Harry should be home any time now, I pick up the remote and flick channels until I land on love island.

It is now the next day, Harry got home just in time for our take away and we sat in the living room eating our pizza and watching love island. Harry talked about work in Chicago and him and Jake caught up. They hadn't seen each other for a few months. Ana arrives tonight, she is getting a direct flight here and then is taking a taxi to our place. I would pick her up but unfortunately I have a photo shoot with YouTube tonight, so I don't get see Ana until tomorrow morning. By the time I get back home tonight, she will probably be asleep. Harry is also busy tonight, him and Jake have planned a night out.

"So have you guys planned anything for the wedding yet?" Jake asks us at the kitchen table. We both look at each other before shaking our heads.

I open my notebook and write - wedding plan- on the first page and then rest my pen back on the table until anything is planned. I know what I want our wedding to look like but it's hard to put it all into words. "Okay first things first, when do you both want to elope?"

"In a couple of months, maybe 6 months time?" I suggest and Harry smiles as he takes my hand in his.

"Sounds perfect, but can a wedding be planned in 6 months?" Harry asks, which worries me a bit. Most couples take at least a year to plan their perfect day. We both look at Jake who smiles at us.

"Of course, my mum has planned weddings within a week!" He says, which makes me feel like a weight has just been lifted off of my shoulders.

"Do you really think your mum wouldn't mind, being our wedding planner?" I ask Jake and he nods.

"It's her job, plus she loves you two!" He replies.

Please vote and comment x