Video

Next Day...

After my meeting yesterday I came home and went straight to sleep after eating tuna pasta bake which Harry made for dinner. I was surprised at how good it tasted, normally he can't cook pasta very well. We then both went sleep after dinner, harry didn't manage to sleep while I was away so he was still tired which worked out fine for me because it meant we would get to go to bed together. It is now ten o'clock in the morning and I have a video planned for my channel, where me and Harry will sit in front of the camera and let our fans know what is happening in regards to our wedding. Harry is currently in the bathroom having a shower but once he is ready I'll start filming, we are just going to sit on our bed for the video. I am currently sat on the bed on my twitter scrolling down my notification, I'll soon post a tweet about a video going up later on today. A couple of minutes go by after I have tweeted, harry comes back in the room looking all ready to film. He looks much fancier then I do that's for sure, but I'm sure he is nervous and I don't blame him - I am too. It's hard sometimes to read certain comments about our relationship online but it's something that we have both tried to ignore and get used to.

"Hey babe." He says as he takes a seat next to me.

"Hi, you all ready?" I ask him and he nods. I get up from the bed and check all the equipment in front of the bed is on and working properly. I attach the main camera to the wire which connects to my clicker. I sit back down once I am sure everything is set to go.

"Okay babe about to start." I warn him before starting to record.

'Hi lovelies, Im Back with Harry and we have some exciting news to share with you all. As most of you will know we are engaged and soon we will be getting married. We wanted to make a video where we could answer some questions our fans have asked and to keep you all up to date as it is hard for us to keep all of you in the loop all the time.'

'Hi everyone, Im excited to be back on here. It's been a while.' Harry adds.

'Many people have been asking this question, do I have my dress yet? The answer is yes I have after trying so many dresses, I can now say I have found the one.'

'When is the wedding? Now this has been asked a lot as well.'

'Well when we first started planning we wanted to have everything done in 6 months but sometimes things get in the way so we are approaching the sixth month and we haven't had enough time to plan although we have had great help from our wedding organiser.' Harry replies.

'Our lives have been so busy, it's been hard to sit down and talk about wedding plans to be honest. However we have had times we discussed certain things but in terms of when, we'll all we can really say is it's soon but not too soon. We have confirmed a date but it still needs to be checked so we don't want to give our false information.'

'Another question is whether our wedding will be filmed and posted on Lily's channel. Well we have talked about having someone record bits of it but we then decided to have a professional video taken, where Lily and I will pick certain parts of it to show you guys on here but not all of it, we are getting all of it recorded to keep as memories.' Harry says.

Vote and comment x