Wedding Dress

I can't believe that our mini tour is finished, it felt like a pretty quick week and yet very tiring. After hearing the rumours circulating again, myself and Harry decided to film a video for my channel about our wedding - it became more of a Q&A type of video. We filmed it earlier today, we got back home last night after we finished in Florida - we took the first plane back home. We went on Twitter and asked our fans to tweet us with questions. One of them was about the rumours that have been on social media and we shut them right down. Another question which really stood out to me, was someone asked if I had my wedding dress and it got me thinking that I should probably go try some on. And eventually buy one, but I won't do that until I have my mum with me as I want her approval. "What are you doing later?" I ask Harry who is on the couch, on his laptop checking his emails.

"Uh I am meeting Jake, he and Ana are going on a date tonight so I wanted to check on him before hand, you?"

"I was thinking of going wedding dress shopping, well try them on and talk to Ana!"

Harry shuts his laptop and smiles, "Sounds like a great plan!" He says and moves closer to me and places his arm around me. Which leads to me putting my legs on top of his.

"I'll text Ana and see is she is free!"

I whip my phone out of my pyjamas pocket and look up her name on my recent texts and ask her if she wants to go dress shopping soon, a couple minutes later after scrolling down Instagram I get a reply, saying that she is free and will pick me up in ten minutes. I quickly get off of Harry and off the sofa. "I need to get ready, Ana will be here in ten!" I say over to Harry who is still on the sofa and now looking confused at my sudden movement.

Good thing I kept my top and makeup on from earlier when we filmed, all I have to do now is get out of my pyjama bottoms and put some jeans and shoes on. A couple minutes later I am changed and pick up my jacket from the kitchen counter and go past Harry and give him a kiss. "Bye!" I say as I head towards the door and close it behind me as he replies.

....

"We have have been to three shops already, and you still haven't found anything! How much longer till we are done?" Ana groans as I drag her into a fourth bridal shop but this one is a boutique rather than 'shop' which probably just means it's more expensive.

"Come on this will be the last one, I promise!"

I open the boutique door and a gentle bell goes off which alerts one of the girls behind the counter, she smiles and walks towards us. "Welcome to 'SheSaidYes' Boutique." She says and we return our thanks and start talking about what kind of style I am going for in terms of a dress.

After discussing for a while, Sandra (the girl who is helping) comes back with two dresses which go with what I described. I leave my bag next to Ana and follow Sandra to the changing rooms.

"Lily you look beautiful!" I hear Ana gasp as I step out of the changing room and stand on top of the small stage and I look in the mirror.

Please vote and comment guys x