Ariana

It has been one day since Harry left to go on his tour and today I have a special friend coming over and we are going to create a video for my YouTube channel, I haven't uploaded anything in a while. It's about time I upload new material for my fans to see, although I am connected to them through other social media, YouTube is where I started and it will be mine forever. I am currently, downstairs sitting on the sofa waiting for my friend to come over. I have already set up the living room with my camera filming equipment.

The door bell goes off, so I get up and make my way to the door. "Hey Hun!" Ariana says and gives me a hug and I hug her back as she comes inside the house.

"Come on through to the living room." I say and she follows me through the house.

"Would you like anything to drink?" I ask her as we take a seat in front of the camera and she shakes her head. "I'm good thanks, had loads in the plane and I'm stuffed." She says and laughs.

I head through to the kitchen and get myself a drink of sparkling water and head back through to the living room. I sit down next to Ariana and place my cup on the table next to me. "Are you ready for our Q&A?" I ask her as she shakes her head. I then stand up and go over to the camera and turn it on and make sure it's just me in view at the minute while I film my opening.

"Hi guys welcome back to my channel. It has been a while since I last uploaded a video. I have been so busy but I am glad I could keep in touch through other social media. Anyway today I have a special friend helping me out in today's Q&A." I finish saying before moving the camera to focus on us both.

Ariana jumps up before saying hi. "Hi guys I am so happy to be on your Channel Lily. Thanks for having me!"

"Thanks for coming!" I reply

"Okay so we have both asked our followers to send us questions on Twitter and we are asking five each. You ready?" I ask Ariana and look at her smiling at her phone, she probably already has her first question up.

"Yeah I am as ready as I'll ever be!"

"You can start then." I say and she smiles again and laughs a little.

"First question is from @arianafan987 - How long have you and Lily been seeing each other?"

We both look at each other before bursting out in laughter.

"I hope your fan knows we are both heterosexual women and both in relationships." I mention.

"Well we can say how long we have been friends which basically answers the question." Ariana adds and I nod. "Yeah."

"We have known each other for around two years now!" Ariana answers.

"Okay second question from @randomfanofyoutubers - what made you both start your careers?"

"That's a good one." Ariana says as soon as I finish reading the question out.

"Well for me, I always found videos to be my kind of personal diary which I didn't mind to share with others from all around the world."

"I always loved acting and singing, when I was younger I started with acting but as I grew up. I knew singing was more of my thing and I have stuck to it ever since but that doesn't mean I'll give up acting forever." Ariana says.

It's been an hour since we started filming, we have answered most questions and just have one left until we are done. Ariana has to leave in the next hour to catch her flight, so we can finish filming and grab something to eat before she leaves.

"Last question from @Harry_Styles - Will you two ever do a duet together?"

Please vote and comment x