Meet Up

Just in the car on my way home from the studio, it's been a very long day. I never understood why models were tired all the time from just taking photos but now I understand and I have only done it once, it's harder than it seems. I check my phone and I see that it's almost eight o'clock at night, I've been there for ten hours. It definitely did not feel that long but long enough. I've got an unread message from Harry, I received it earlier on but I didn't read it because we were shooting. I click on it, a little scared to see what is about to appear on my phone screen.

*text*

Hi Lily, are you available to meet tonight? - H

Hey, yeah just got out of the studio now but I can meet you?

Studio? Yeah I can meet you at the cafe around the corner of your house?

I had a photoshoot and okay, I'll be there soon.

"Sorry Oliver but instead of taking me home can you take me to, Cafe De Lor - please." I say and he nods, "no worries, we are only a couple of minutes away." He replies.

I am now glad that I decided to keep my makeup on from the shoot and leaving my hair in the up-do, I also picked one of the outfits to take home.

I look out of the window and I see him getting out of his car and we catch eyes so I give him a quick smile before turning away. The car stops and I thank Oliver before getting out of the car and meet him, unfortunately I am wearing heels and I am not the best walker and paparazzi are following us and I don't want to make a spectacle of myself by falling so I hold on to Harrys arm as we make our way over to the cafe as quick as we can. 

"Sometimes I forget that they will be outside whenever I step out the door." I say as we take our seats at the table, in the far corner where there is no windows for the paparazzi to disturb us again. "I try to ignore them but it's hard with all of the flashing lights, so I try to keep my head down just like you did out there." He says, making me smile. It's nice to know he notices the little things but I need to stop and keep my mind on talking about how we are feeling. "Are you wanting anything to drink?" He asks, and I look up from the menu.

"Can I just get a sparkling water please." I ask and he nods before getting up and heading to the bar and ordering our drinks, leaving me a little time to think over on what I'm going to say. My head keeps going round in circles about different things, soon after he sits back down with our drinks. "Thanks." I say as I take a drink.

"So I was wondering why it took you a week to reply to my text?" I say.

"To be honest, I don't know. I was hurting as you were I'm sure, I needed time to think and I couldn't if I had texted you back straight away which I wanted to."

"Okay I get that, so what did your time tell you?"

"I miss you." He simply says.

"I saw your video and it made think twice about us and I was ready to completely forgive and move on with you but when you didn't reply, it kind of changed things for me."

"Changed things?"

"Put things into prospective I guess." I reply.

"Okay?"

"Why did you post it on YouTube?"

"I thought it was the only way for you to see it."

"You know what YouTube means to me and seeing that video hurt me, I know you meant it all with a good heart and never thought it would be wrong to post it, but for me. YouTube is personal, it's where I started and thanks to you I was able to flourish. It pained me because seeing your video didn't only make me see how you felt but it made me see that I would not be able to be where I am just now without your help and it hurts me in a way. It kind of insulted me a little and I know what I am saying is harsh and I shouldn't be saying it because you didn't mean anything by it but that's how I felt, especially after you ignored me for a week which gave me more time to think on it."

Please vote and comment x