Recording

Last night was great, we didn't get home until 4am and probably didn't get to sleep till later. It's now mid day and Harry and I are knackered but today we are filming a video for my channel. I just need to go and set up my camera, we are filming it in our bedroom because we can't be bothered moving from our bed. So I said that we can sit on the bed and film today. Harry is still in bed, I was until I got up a few minutes ago and started setting up my camera.

"Can you tweet asking for questions please and do the same on my phone?" I ask him and he nods, while I attach my camera to the tripod and place it in front of the bed in the middle. I turn my view finder and sit back on the bed to see if we both fit in the frame and it's all good.

"I have already picked a few questions!" Harry says grinning at his phone screen, I get my phone and check Twitter and also find some questions which look good.

"Okay I've got mine, you ready?" I ask him, to then realising he doesn't have a top on.

"I should probably put a top on!" He says and I nod.

"Probably."

Once Harry has a top on, I move towards my camera and press record. I'll just have to edit this out. "Welcome back to my channel beauties! Today I am joined by my fiancé, Harry." He waves towards the camera.

"I am glad to be back on your channel!" He replies.

"Me too! So today we are doing a Q&A for you guys. A couple of minutes ago, Harry and I tweeted you asking for some questions and we have picked five each."

Harry and I take turns on asking the questions, Harry goes first.

"Oh this is a good one..."He starts saying before continuing.

Will you and Lily make a new channel once you are married?

"We have certainly discussed it before, it's not 100% a yes or a no - right?" He turns to face me and I nod.

"Correct, my turn."

What are your favourite boy and girl names?

"Hmm my favourite girls name is either - Luciana or Luna, and boys name is either Nate or Jace." I reply and Harry rubs his neck before answering.

"Hmm for a boy I like, Lucas but Jace or Nate is cute too. For a girl I like Lucy and Emerson."

We continue on answering the other questions, until we got to the last ones.

How many children do you want, if any?

"We have talked about having children but no more than two." Harry replies first as I asked the question.

"If we do have children it won't be for a few years yet." I add in and he laughs.

"Imagine us with a baby now!" He says making me laugh as well at the thought. We move on to the last question before ending the video.

If Harry wasn't famous would you still have talked to him and dated him?

"Of course I would have, as long as he had the same personality and treated me the same. Fame is just a label which belong to my name now as well. I also don't believe that just cause someone is famous it makes them more desirable." I answer.

"I completely agree. I mean, Lily wasn't even a fan of 'One Direction' when we met - it wasn't until later on she caught on and became a fan. At the end of the day we are just two people who met and fell in love."

Remember to vote and comment x