New York, New York

It has been a hectic few last days in England, we are both now back home. We have been so busy with meetings and everything that we haven't had much time together and wedding plans have been held back a little. One of the things we have discussed recently is that we probably won't be getting married this year, we want our engagement to last a while before taking the next step in our relationship. Of course that doesn't mean, that getting married this year is completely out of the question. We will just see how we get on.

"What time is your rehearsal today?" Harry shouts from the living room, I am currently in our room - making sure I have my bag packed and ready for later. Instead of shouting back I go through to see him, he is lying on the sofa with one earphone in.

"Five ish, why?" I ask.

"We can go out for lunch and then I'll come with you to rehearsals?"

"Yeah I'd love that!"

He moves over making space for me to sit on the sofa. He thinks it's a dancing rehearsal but I have been working on a secret project that even Harry doesn't know about and I've been waiting for him to ask to come along with me to my rehearsals. I've only been to two and this will be my third so it's very exciting!

.....

"Thank you for taking me to lunch before coming here! I missed spending time with you." I tell him as we arrive to the location of my 'rehearsals'.

He smiles and holds my hand before we walk inside. "I missed it too."

As soon as we are inside the building, we are greeted by 'Linda', she is like my agent and she was the one to organise this project. "Hi I'm glad you could make it, Harry! We will discuss what this 'rehearsal' is with you, so your in the loop and then we can take it from there." She says.

"That's sounds great!" Harry replies. I look up at him and smile, he looks down and returns a smile and squeezes my hand slightly as we follow Linda to the meeting room.

"Lily would you like me to explain or would you prefer doing that?"

"You can do it. I'm sure you'll sound better saying it than me."

Linda nods.

"As you know Lily stopped making YouTube videos for a while now and the last one she made was to announce your engagement which drove fans wild. They wanted more and so, they started a petition asking Lily to make another video but this time they want a cover video with  one of your songs."

I look at Harry and he looks shocked but in a good way. "Wow. One of my songs huh?" He says smirking as he turns his head to look at me and I nod.

"Yep, which one would you like?" I ask.

"It's up to you!"

Please vote and comment x