New York City

9 months later...

"Tonight was actually fun." Harry tells me as we lay in our bed.

"Told you'd enjoy it and it wouldn't just be a 'work' dinner. I'm glad you had fun, thank you for coming with me."

"What time do you have practice tomorrow?" He asks, so I grab my phone from the bedside table and check my calendar. "I have to be there for eleven. So I'll get up around eight or even nine, what time will you be leaving for recording?" He does the same as I did and checks his phone before replying. "Have to be there at twelve, but I'll get up at the same time as you and we can get the same car aswell."

"I love you." He says.
"I love you too, but I haven't forgotten what happened last week." I tell him.

A week ago...

"Lily are you almost ready?" Ariana asks me, as I sit in her dressing room getting my makeup done. Ariana and I have become really good friends these last few weeks, I was assigned as her dancer for her tour in New York and she came down early and we met and hit it off. "Yeah just need lipstick, you ready to go on stage?"

Ariana peeks out of the bathroom door, in her black dress, black boots and fur jacket. "You look ready!" I say and she smiles.

"Will Harry be coming?" She asks as she sits on the edge of the sofa beside me. I shrug my shoulders, "I'm not sure, I hope so."

"So you guys haven't made up?" Ariana asks, frowning.

"Not really, I mean who stays out all night without even texting to let me know he is okay and then appearing home completely drunk and arguing with me over my career?" I say and then she shrugs and walks to me and hugs me.

"I don't know but I do know that he is sorry. I'm sure he will be here." Ariana assures me, making me feel a little better. Tonight Ariana is performing at Union Square and I am dancing for her, so it's quite big for me and I've saved Harry a seat in the VIP area just incase.

"Time to go girls." Thomas says, he is one of our security guards, I thank Arianas makeup artist and we make our way out to the stage and I look into the crowd before we start, I try to look for him but I don't see him anywhere.

...

"He never showed." I tell her, as soon as we step off stage and back inside.

Please vote and comment x