Mini Tour

The photoshoot went okay, after filming the news of our mini tour, we were only there for an hour and then came back to mine. Harry and Jake went out clubbing and came back home this morning. Harry and I are laying on our bed and he is sleeping, while I am on YouTube checking the comments on my vlog which was uploaded last night when Ana and I got home and waited for our pizza to cook in the oven.

Hey babe" Harry says as I reply to most of my comments. I turn around and smile at him, "morning." I say and give him a kiss on the cheek. He stretches out before wrapping his arm around my shoulders and looking over to see what I am doing.

"Has anyone booked for our mini tour?"

"Yeah, it is almost sold out! It's only been up for a couple of hours as well!"

"So proud babe!"

"Harry you helped me so much! Thank you!" I say to him as I close my laptop and move it on to my bedside table and I move closer to him and lay my head on his shoulder. 

Our tour starts tonight, so we have to pack our bags today and head out so we can arrive to our first location which is here in New York. I found a cute little building by a coffee shop and I thought it would be the best place to start our tour! Harry and I will be singing our first duet there and I can't wait for our fans to come and see us.

Our morning has gone pretty fast, Harry and I go out of bed around mid day and had some breakfast at home before getting ready to leave and head over to our secret location and start practising our duet. We are now all packed and sitting in the car, we should be there very soon. Harry is singing along to the radio and I am on FaceTime with Ana. Her and Jake are together today, me and Harry love seeing them together even if it's not romantically.

"What time does it start?" Ana asks.

"The doors open at half six but we won't be out until seven o'clock."

"We will be there!" Jake shouts over to the camera. I can see him sitting on the sofa on his laptop while Ana is in the kitchen face-timing me. I look over at Harry and he shrugs.

"Okay we will see the both of you later! Have a good day together, bye!" I say and wave. "Bye!" Harry says and I turn off FaceTime.

"I didn't know Jake was over at Anas place!" I say and Harry shrugs again.

"Me neither, I do love them together though!" He says as he turns into this small but very narrow streets and parks at the back of our venue.

We get out the car and Harry takes our bags and we walk inside. I see my manager sitting on the sofa in the corner of the room and she smiles as soon as she sees us. "Hi!" She says with that smile still on her face.

I walk over and give her a hug and smile. "Hi!" I say and Harry says the same as he drops our bags on the floor.

We sit down for a couple of hours and talk about tonight's tour and we then do some voice warm ups and practice two of our songs before we start getting ready. My outfit is all white and Harry's is all black. I am almost ready and Harry is sitting waiting for me, he has been ready for a while now. He has been recording me getting ready for my tour vlogs. Once I am ready I take my camera and record some more. "I am now ready, I am wearing all white and Harry is also ready! He has been for a while, he is wearing all black! I am so excited for tonight, what about you?" I ask him and turn the camera around and Harry looks up from his phone.

"Me too! I have just tweeted about how excited I am." He says and I turn the camera back round as I join him on the sofa, so we are both on view. I whisper to Harry ... "should we tell them what our songs are?" I ask and he takes a minute before answering and he nods his head, "Yeah why not!"

"Drum roll please!" I say and Harry starts drum rolling... "The first song we are singing is.... unpredictable by Olly Murs and Louisa Johnson." I say and Harry's says the second.

"The second song is..." he starts saying and I drum roll.

"Paris by the chainsmokers!"

Please vote and comment x