America

It has been a few days since I last saw Harry and received news about America. Today I am flying out to New York to check out apartments and the surroundings, still needing to pack my suitcase before I go and that is in an hour. I walk over to my wardrobe and drag out my pink suitcase and drop it on top of my bed and zip it open before shoving some clothes and things I will need inside. I have a quick look at my phone to check the time and I have an unread message from Harry, so I move my suitcase to the side and take a seat to read it.

*text*

Hi Lily, I received an email today from the dancing company you signed up for and they basically asked me if I was coming along with you to New York later on today?

I think it will be easier to talk if I just phone him, instead of texting. I look at the time which is what I was going to do before I saw the message from him, I still have around thirty minutes before my car arrives to take to the airport.

*phone call*

Lily, hi.

Hi Harry I thought it would be easier and quicker to just talk over the phone?

Yeah that is fine, I was just in a meeting but it can wait.

Oh sorry, I can call back another time?

It's fine honestly, so what's this about you going to America?

A few days ago I received a confirmation letter from them and yeah, I'm going later today to check it out

Oh wow, well done. Were you going to tell me before you went or just going to wait until we spoke again?

I don't know, didn't really think about it that way, I guess.

Will you be moving there permanently?

Yeah I'll be working there and living there, you don't sound happy?

I wish you told me that's all, I am happy for you.

I would have but we haven't spoke in a few days.

That's fine I understand where your coming from, what will happen with us?

To be honest, I don't know Harry - I mean I'll be living in a different country from you.

Is this what you want?

I don't know what I want, but I have to go my car is outside waiting to take me to the airport and I haven't even finished packing.

Please don't go, at least not yet?

I have too, I'm sorry.

I quickly finish packing my bags before heading out and into the car. "Hello Oliver ." I say as he helps me with my bags, "Hello miss Lily, how are you today?" He asks.

"Im not sure, you?" I say and he replies, saying he is good and that his wife just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. "What's his name?" I ask, "Hansel." He replies.

The ride to the airport wasn't as long as I would have thought, Oliver once again helps me with my luggage and I thank him for his service before walking inside and having a look at the time board which says my plane is on time which is good to know. I take a seat and wait until I hear my plane being called out, I am a bit early but I'd rather be early than late. I go on my phone and check my Twitter feed and my followers are talking about me moving to America and all my American fans are asking for a meet and greet which is great because I've wanted to do one but I only thought of having a small one in the UK to begin with but I guess if I'm living in the US I'll do one there.

"Plane to New York will be departing in thirty minutes, Gate B is now open."

I take a hold of all my bags and check most of them, apart from my handbag and head towards the gates. So many people seem to be heading to New York today, everyone is speed walking to get to the gate on time so I speed up a little. I take out my passport and boarding ticket as I wait in the line, I hear a few girls screaming my name and I turn around to see them all waving at me. The line isn't too long yet so I step out of it and walk over to them and they scream louder, the closer I get. "Hi everyone it's so lovely to meet you all!" I say and they smile and take out their phones for selfies. A couple of minutes later the line is huge and I think everyone is going through apart from me so I say my goodbyes to the girls and join the end of the cue. It seems to be going down pretty fast which is unusual, normally id be here for ages waiting to get on to the plane.

I hand the lady my passport and plane ticket and she rips the end of my ticket and smiles, letting me through the doors and I hear him in the background screaming my name. I quickly turn around before the doors close and see him.

Please vote and comment guys it means so much if you do! X