Chapter Five

Kerri's P.O.V.
Since Luke doesn't have much to do today, I'm hoping that he will take Danielle out to dinner, or out to lunch. I'm hoping that he realizes that, that's why he doesn't have that much to do today. Speaking of the devil, here he comes right now. Danielle is inside the arena, making sure that the set is being set up the right way. He comes up the steps and he says to me "Hey Kerri, where's Danielle?" I say, "inside helping set up, why?" He says "Well I was going to ask her if she would like to go out for dinner" I smile and say "good, I was hoping that you would take advantage of you not having much to do today." He smiles and says "okay, I'm going to head in there" I stop him and say "Here take this, and if she says she can't, because she has a lot to do before the show, tell her that I know what they need to do, so I will cover for her so she can go out for dinner." He smiles, thanks me, and grabs the coffee from my hand, and exits the bus. I smile to myself, good job Luke for catching on.
Luke's P.O.V.
I'm making my way to the arena, to ask Danielle out to dinner. Trying to build up the confidence, this walk usually feels a lot longer, but I made it there in no time, well I guess that it's now or never. I walk inside, and I see Black Mike, and I say to him "Hey, have you seen Danielle?" He raises his eye brows, giving a questioning look and smirks and says "she's sitting up in the nose bleed section, to make sure that you can still hear everything up there" I say "Thanks man" and make my way over to the stairs and go up them. Once I find which section she's sitting in, I make my way over there, and sit in the seat to her right. She looks up at me and says 'Hey, I haven't seen you all morning" I smile hand her the coffee, and say "yeah, Sorry I had an interview this morning, but I'm back now" She smiles and thanks me for the coffee. Come on, Luke you can do it. "Hey Danielle, I have a question" She looks at me and says "okay, and I have an answer" I smirk and say "would you like to go to dinner with me before tonight's show?" She says "I would love too, but I have to make sure everything is set up on time" while giving me a small smile. I smirk and say "Kerri said that she will cover for you, and to go out, and enjoy yourself" She says "okay, do I need to wear something fancy?" I smirk and say "Yes, be ready by 5" I lean over and give her a kiss on the cheek, and stand up and start walking back to the bus, I need to make reservations. I texted Kerri and told her that Danielle said yes and that we're leaving at 5.
Danielle's P.O.V.
I saw Luke start coming up the stairs, to the section that I'm sitting in, checking the sound. He sits down next to me, handing me a coffee. Then he asked me on a date. LUKE FREAKING BRYAN JUST ASKED ME ON A DATE. He told me that Kerri would take care of the set up, while we're gone. I couldn't say no, even if I wanted too. Which I didn't want too. As he was getting up he kissed me on the cheek. He's picking me up at 5, I pull out my phone and check the time, it's 2 in the afternoon. I practically run down the steps, and rush through what I have to do, and now it's about 2:45. I rush back to the bus, and hop in the shower, once I get out, I slip on a robe, plug in my curling wand, and start searching through my things. I finally decide on wearing a light pink spaghetti strap dress, that goes down to my knees. I grab my silver locket, that has my name on it, two pairs of silver earrings, some silver Alex and Ani bracelets, and two silver rings. I unzip the dress, and I hear a knock on my door, I open it to see Kerri, perfect timing, I ask her to zip up my dress. She does, and I put on a little bit of perfume, slip on my light pink flats, and begin to curl my hair. She sits in my room with me making small talk while I curl my hair. Once I'm done I put on some light makeup, and hairspray my hair. Kerri offers to paint my nails for me, and I agree. Once everything is done, I look at the clock and it says 4:55. I breath a sigh of relief. I finished in time. I turn to Kerri and thank her for helping me get ready, and also for covering for me while Luke and I go out. She hugs me and tells me that I look gorgeous, and that it was no problem to cover for me. Just as we pull apart from hugging, there's a knock at the bus door. I look at her and she smirks. I walk over to the table grabbing my clutch, and putting my purse in it, then I open the door.