Chapter Thirteen

(Two months later)

Danielle's P.O.V.
Tonight is my last night of tour with Luke, we're back home in Nashville. Luke is taking me out for our first date ever in Nashville, we're going to dinner, and I just finished straightening my last piece of hair, now I slip on my white dress, my black flats and go to the bathroom, to finish my makeup. I'm back home in my house, since we're in Nashville. Which means that all of my animals are home. Thank god. I missed my babies so much. All four of my dogs are on my bed, and my cats are just where ever. Luke should be here any minute, so I quickly do the finishing touches on my makeup, spray on some perfume and unplug my phone. I just came down the stairs, when I hear a knock on my door.I open it to see Luke standing there in a black dress shirt which is tucked into his black dress pants, and he has his black boots on. I say to him "Well, I guess someone likes black" He smirks and gives me a kiss, handing me a boquet of white roses. I smile and say "thank you, come inside while I find something to put these in." My dogs all come right over to him begging him for attention, he is petting them, trying not to get any hair on himself. Once I get the flowers in water, I grab my purse, and we head out the door. Once we get to his truck, he helps me inside, and we start our drive to the restaurant. Once we get inside, I look around, it's fancy like the one that we went out to for our first date. We order our drinks and our food, and are making coversation when Luke says "I have an important question for you" I smile and say "okay, go for it" He says "Well more like three" I laugh and he says"Well how would you like to become my permanent tour manager?" I say to him "are you being serious?" He chuckles and says "yes, so that way we can be together, all the time, even when I'm on the road" I smile and say "well of course, I will do it." He then says "okay, would you like to go to meet my parents when I go down there soon?" I smile and say "I would love too" He smiles, and now he looks nervous, then he says "third and final question, will you move in with me?" I'm kind of surprised by that one. I take a minute and think it over, I say "yes, I will as long as all as you're okay with four dogs and four cats." he smiles and says "they're fine with me"

Luke's P.O.V.
When Danielle said that she would move in with me, I was kind of surprised, but at the same time so excited, because then I get to see her every day. Plus since she agreed to be my permanet tour manager, then she gets to come on the road with me. I look at her and say "my momma is going to be so excited to finally meet you. She has been asking me, if I have asked you to come down with me." She smiled at me and says "What if she doesn't like me?" I say "well, that's not going to happen, she's going to love you." she smiles, as the waitor brings us over our dinner. Once we finish our meal, we walk around a little bit, before we have to head back to the arena for our last show for this tour.As we pull up to the arena, I hear Danielle's phone go off, I look over to her, and she looks down at it, and she squeals a little bit. I say to her "what, whats wrong?" She looks at me and says "Let's get inside, my best friend is at your show,I haven't seen her since before tour, come on" I chuckle, and hop out to go open Danielle's door for her. Once I open her door, she latches on to my hand and takes off running towards the arena, with me trailing behind her. I laugh and speed up. Once we get to the arena, Danielle takes her headset, and her walkie talkie, still gripping on to my hand, and pulling me behind her, until we find her friend. As soon as they see each other, she drops my hand and takes off running. I start laughing, and eventuallly catch up to her, and I tell her, to bring her friend and who I'm assuming is her friends boyfriend backstage, because I have to get ready for my set. Then Danielle introduces me to her friend, Savannah. Once I say nice to meet you, I have to run off, to my dressing room, because Danielle told me 5 minutes until show time. Once I hit the stage, I give it my all tonight, I feel great. I close out the show with Out Like That. After I finish, I give Danielle a quick kiss, and a hug, then run off to my bus for a shower. When I get back to the arena, Danielle is still inside, but she isn't working, she's sitting on the stage, talking with Savannah, I go sit on the left of Danielle, and grab her hand. Rubbing my thumb across her knuckles, not saying anything, just listening to how excited Danielle is, that she finally gets to see Savannah.