Chapter Thirty-one

Danielle's P.O.V.
I was awakened by Kandice's alarm at 6. I went out to the living room, to find all of the girls awake. I walk to the kitchen to start the coffee. But I open the door, and I see that Kandice got up and made us all breakfast. She hands me cup off coffee, as well as telling me that there is a present for me in the bathroom in her room. I give her a hug, and go check the bathroom. I find a box that has a bow on it. There is a note attached to the top of the box. I open it, and it says "Well, Danielle today you're getting married to the man of your dreams. I couldn't be happier for you. I'm so thankful that I get to be standing right next to you, on such a big day. So anyways, I hope you like your present." I open it to find a white silk robe, with a note that says put this on now. I smile, and change into the robe. I walk back out to the kitchen and to my surprise all the rest of the girls have the same robe on. Except for the back of theirs says "Bridesmaid" Kandices's says "Maid Of Honor" on the back while mine says "Bride". I give her a hug, and thank her. Once we pull away she says "Well, what are you waiting for, you need to eat breakfast so we can get you married." I laugh at that, and we all grab a plate and eat in the living room. As I'm bringing dishes to the kitchen, my mom walks in the front door, with the ladies who are going to do our hair and makeup, as well as the photographer. The photographer tells us all to stand next to eachother so she can get pictures of us in our robes, then we all pull our hair to the front, so there is a picture of what the backs say also. The ladies that are doing our hair and makeup are setting up while we get pictures taken. My mom tells me that she is going to head down to the venue to check on the set up. Once she gets back, it's her turn to get her hair and makeup done along with mine and Kandice's turn. My mom tells me that everything is perfect. I give her a smile, then I turn my attention back to how my hair is being done. At this point it is 11:30, so the wedding is in an hour and a half. No one is in their dresses yet, because the photographer wants a picture of all of us with our hair and makeup done still in our robes. All of the girls have their hair down, curled with a waterfall braid in the back. Once the pictures are done, the girls and I all leave to go to the venue. I step outside the door, to see a limo waiting. I have a feeling that Luke did this, so that way we all can go together, we all get in and start riding to the venue. Once we get there, the girls and I go back to the large dressing area.They all get into their bridesmaid dresses, and the photographer wants a picture of all of them together dressed up before the wedding, they do one picture like that then they add me in the middle. Next my mom comes in, and she is already in her dress, so the photographer takes a picture of her and I together. Now it's time for me to get in my dress. I slip into the dress, Kandice comes into the room, to do zip up the back.I hear her sniffle while she's zipping up the back.Once she's done, I turn around and look at myself in the mirror.I start to tear up, my hair is curled perfectly, and it falls down to the center of my back,the part that is pulled back has a clip with dark purple gemstones in it to match the bridesmaid dresses, my veil attached to the clip, I have on just the right amount of makeup, a little bit more than I usually wear, but oh well. You only get married once. I have on a little bit of eye-liner, some tan eye shadow, mascara and coverup. I feel like a princess.I hear the door open behind Kandice and I, it's my mom,my dad,Steve, Ryan, Michael and the photographer. Everyone is tearing up. The photographer gets a picture of everyones reaction to seeing me all ready. Then she takes a picture of me with everyone, then individual pictures of us all. Then us in pairs, when I say pairs I mean me, and a family member. Finally once all of the pictures are done, Michael asks for a moment alone with me. Oh great. My nerves are going to be even worse now. Kandice gives me the keep it together look. Once the door is shut and everyone leaves he says to me "All I can say is wow.... I'm honestly speechless."I smile at him, and he grabs my hand and twirls me around. Then once he stops he says "Honestly, I always pictured us getting married. But look at you now, marrying Luke. He's one lucky guy. If I get married, she better look as good as you all dolled up. Danielle, I wish today it was us getting married, but since it isn't, I just want you to know that I'm happy for you, Luke treats you right, and you're happy, that's all that matters" I smile at him, and give him a kiss on the cheek. He says to me "Well, let's get you married sis" I smile and give him a hug. He leaves the room, and seconds later Kandice comes rushing into the room. She says "you're still marrying Luke right?" I smack her on the arm lightly and say "Of course I am, now go its almost time for you." She laughs a little and leaves. There's a knock on the door, the door opens, and both my dad and Steve enter. They tell me that it's almost time for us, so I check the mirror one more time, and we exit the room. Finally it's our turn to walk down the aisle. I hear the music change, then I hear everyone stand. The doors open and we begin our walk. I see the look on Luke's face and know that I made the right decision, by the time I get halfway down the aisle he's crying. Here come the water works. Now comes the fun part, the ceremony.