Chapter Nine

(3 Days Later)
Luke's P.O.V.
Today is the show in Maine, that means, that I get to meet some of Danielle's friends. I get up and take a shower, and go to Dunkin Donuts, to get Danielle and I some coffee. Tonight before the show, Danielle and I are going out to dinner, since she is going to have set up done early. Once I get back to the arena, I go find Danielle and give her, her coffee. She looks at me, and she looks excited. I say to her, "when are your friends coming?" she says "they should be here any minute."  I say to her, "what time did you get up to make sure that we would be able to go see them this early?" She says "I got up at 6, and this is my fifth cup of coffee."I laugh at her and give her a good morning kiss. We're interrupted by her phone ringing, she looks down, and answers it. After a minute she says to me "They're here, lets go" I grab her hand, intertwining our fingers, and walking with her out of the arena to the parking lot. Once we get outside, she looks around, and so do I, there's no cars out here. So pulls out her phone and calls someone and says "Where are you guys?" then she says "okay,bye" She looks at me and says they're out front, but we need to go to the buses first, they want to go to the beach, after we go out for breakfast."I nod my head, and we walk to the buses, she goes on hers, and I go on mine and grab some swimming trunks and  beach towel. I throw them into a bag, and wait outside for Danielle. Once she gets off of the her bus, I grab her hand and we head for the front of the arena. Once we get around the front of the arena, I see two girls and one guy get out of an SUV. The two girls come running for us and Danielle just starts laughing. I let go of her hand, so that they can hug her. They almost knocked her over, I couldn't help but laugh. She introduces me, the taller of the two is Gabby and the shorter one is Kandice. They both look a little bit starstruck. Finally, the guy finishes his walk over to us, he gives Danielle a hug, and puts his hand out to shake mine, his name is Ryan, and Danielle says to me, this is my older brother Ryan. Well now that they've finished attacking Danielle, we're going to head out to breakfast. I reach for Danielle's hand holding it in mine, that's when I see Kandice hit Gabby on her arm, and do some sort of gesture, towards Danielle and I. Gabby's eyes go a little bit wide, but she doesn't say anything. I smirk, at Danielle, because she noticed too.
Danielle's P.O.V.
I had to get up really early, so I can spend the day with my friends and Luke. I haven't told anyone besides my mom and Savannah about Luke and I, I'm guessing that my mom told Ryan. Oh well.We go to Denny's for breakfast, and then head to the beach, the girls and I tan and make small talk for a little while, while Ryan and Luke throw football. After a little while, Kandice says, "okay, I can't take it anymore, what's going on between you and Luke?"  I laugh a little bit and say "Well, we've gone out on a date, and tonight, we're going out for our second official one. We've kissed, and held hands. Nothing more than that. We spend a lot of time together, not only because I'm his tour manager, but just because we enjoy being around each other. I know that he's my boss, but stuff happens. He's a lot of fun to be around, and he's a true gentlemen. He makes me feel really good about myself, and on the plus side, he's really attractive." They laugh at the last part, and Kandice looks at me and says "get it girl" I laugh. That's when I hear footsteps behind me, and I hear Luke say "What's so funny?" At the same time all three of us say "nothing" in unison. he says  "mhmmm" and shakes his head. He lays down on his towel next to me, and I say to him, "what time is it?" he checks his phone and says "its's one, I have an hour and a half before I have to be back, wanna go in some shops, then get some ice cream and head back?" I ask the girls and Ryan and they all agree, so we pack up our stuff, and head to the board walk.There's this one shop that has a whole bunch of sundresses in the window, the girls and I go in there,and I pick out three dresses and two skirts to try on. I try them all on, I end up getting one dress and one skirt. Luke tries to pay for them, but I won't let him. Next we go into a candy shop, I get a box of salt water taffy, and some homemade fudge. We get our ice cream here, because there isn't a line, and we have to leave soon. After we leave there, we go get into the car and Ryan drives us back to the arena. They head back to the hotel, and I head back to the bus to get ready for mine and Luke's date,while Luke heads to the VIP acoustic show.