Chapter Sixty, Epilogue

A/N

Thank y'all so much for reading my story. To be honest with y'all, I'm sad to see it come to an end. But I found it hard to continue writing after Chapter 60, but I do have some exciting news, I am working on a sequel, it's taking a long time for me to write. So please just occasionally check my profile, and I will message everyone who voted or commented on this story to let them know that I posted the sequel. Again thank y'all so much for your support, it means a lot. So here is Chapter Sixty the epilogue,  love y'all!

(Epilogue, 3 years later)

Danielle's P.O.V.

I passed the bar three weeks ago, so now I am an official attorney. Bo, and Isaiah are in 1st grade, and Wyatt and Tate are in kindergarten. Katie is now three, and she is in pre-school. She has Luke wrapped around her finger, and I wouldn't expect any less. It's the most adorable thing ever, when they play together. Wyatt, Isaiah and Katie are all mommys kids. But Katie,is both a mommy's girl and a daddy's girl. Bo and Tate, are really close with Luke. They want to be just like him. Bo actually is learning how to play guitar. Luke got him his first guitar for his 6th birthday. It's so cute when you walk pass his room, and he is sitting in there practicing, as well as singing. All of the boys play football, and baseball. Katie does dance, like I did when I was her age, she loves it. She is always running around the house in her pink tutu yelling mommy look what I can do. Luke and I are in for it when she is a teenager. She has the chocolate brown eyes, with my blonde hair.I know that Luke isn't going to like it when she starts dating, but he is going to have to get used to it. Kandice got married a few months after Katie was born, and has a son who is 2 years old, and also has a daughter named Eiesle, who is only about a month old. I start my first job at a law firm next week, and I can't wait. I love being a stay at home mom, but I miss working. It's going to take some getting used to, but eventually we will all be adjusted. Luke has wrapped up his Spring Break shows for good, but we still go there on vacation once a year.

Luke's P.O.V.
The kids are growing up quickly, and I am sad to see that happen. I am so happy that Danielle graduated, and is now able to practice law. I hate not being home all the time. I know that once the kids are older, touring is going to slow down, and I will get to be at home, to meet my grandchildren, and hopefully my great-grandchildren.Every night I close out the show with Out Like That, the touring has slowed down a little, we do less shows, and I'm thankful for that, because that means more time for me to spend with my babies. I felt that it was time for me to stop the spring break shows, because I'm not some young kid anymore, and I know that. I make sure to call Danielle everynight, so that way I get to hear her voice. It helps me sleep better knowing that her and all of my babies are okay. Tour wraps up in a few weeks, and I'm ready for the little break that I will be taking. I know that it's going to be different to be home, while Danielle is at work, but I will get adjusted eventually.

Unknown P.O.V.
Michael and Sarah welcomed a baby boy in November the year that Katie was born. His name is Grayson Michael . Ryan and Hannah welcomed another baby girl two years after Katie was born, her name is Madison Alexis. Kandice eventually expanded her family she and her husband, Connor have three children, a daughter named, Eiesle Jade, and a two sons named August Clark and Karson Peter. Luke and Danielle stay together for the rest of their long lives, and Luke stops touring when all of the kids are out of the house except for Katie. She was 16 when he stopped touring. Katie ended up marrying Grayson, and which makes Danielle, Michael and Ryan all related. Katie and Grayson have 4 children, 2 girls, Megan Grace, and Emma Marie, they also have two boys named, Adam Michael, and Maxwell Edward. Aspen married a guy named Mark, and they have yet to welcome children. Madison gets married and she has two children,both boys Cameron Benjamin, and Mason Lee. Samuel married his highschool sweetheart Samantha,they have two kids, both boys, Matthew Everett, and Justin Lee. Wyatt is married to a woman named Melinda, and they have a son named Aiden James. Isaiah is married to a women named Kendyl, they don't have any children. Bo is married to a Eiesle, and they have two girls and three boys Skylin Marie, Eleanor Jade, Jase Peter,  Chase Holden, and Thomas Cameron. Tate is married to a woman named Chloe, and they have two children, a boy named Bradyn Christopher, and a daughter named Elizabeth Mae.