Chapter Twenty-six

Danielle's P.O.V.
Michael walks into the room, and once he sees my tear stained face the questions begin. I just say that it was something involving the wedding, and that I was really stressed. He gives me a look, that means that we're going to discuss it later, but at the same time he says okay. Of course he can see right through my lie. He is Michael after all. Kandice decides to break the tension by saying "Well Michael, what can I help you with? since you came up here" He sighs and says "I was looking for Danielle, and since the two of you weren't at Luke's show I figured that I should try your room." She nods and he says to me "If I'm not taking you away from anything important, can we go somewhere to talk, I need to discuss something with you" I sit there contemplating the idea in my head. Behind him Kandice gives me this look that means bad idea, but I ignore it, and give in. Him and I get up to leave, I tell her that I will come up to her room later. Michael and I walk to the elevator in silence as well as ride in silence. Once we're outside of the building, he turns to me and says "okay, enough of the bullshit, what really has you crying?" I'm freaking out, what do I say. I say "It honestly is just stress. Not only about the wedding, just everything." I'm avoiding eye contact with him.He doesn't seem to notice, because he doesn't press the issue.We walk in silence just enjoying each others company when he says to me "How about we stop at this coffee shop and sit down to talk?" I smile and say "Sounds good to me" We order our drinks, and go sit outside. We sit there for a few minutes, before he finally says "I need to tell you something, it's really important" I smile and say "Okay, go for it. You're scaring me with all of this seriousness" He chuckles a little bit, then says "well....."

Luke's P.O.V.
I'm having a lot of fun out with the guys tonight, I don't get to do this much anymore. I'm not complaining about spending time with Danielle, I'm just saying that I miss this. Hell, its time for me to settle down, I'm not in college anymore. I want to get married and start a family.No more one night stands, and getting drunk all the time. I love being able to go out and have a good time with the guys, then being able to go back to the bus, hotel, or home, and getting to see my beautiful fiance. Lately, I've noticed something different with Danielle. She has been a little bit distant. It all started around the time that Kendra kissed me. I really hope that, it isn't bothering her anymore. I know that I techniqually cheated on her, but really I didn't. I didn't kiss back, I pushed her off of me. What more could I have done? I can't hit a girl. I just really want to know what is going on with her. Honestly if she isn't over the Kendra thing, is she really worth all of this? I guess that's what I need to figure out. I need to stop thinking about this all right now. I'm having a guys night. I keep downing these shots one after another, and once after I have a good buzz going, I go out to the dance floor. There's a really pretty blonde on the other side of the dance floor. I see her look over at me, and start coming towards me. We dance together all night, she grinds on me, and I guess she knows who I am, because she says "Come on Luke, why don't you shake it for me?" I smirk at her, and lean in to kiss her.