Chapter Seven

Danielle's P.O.V.
Luke and I return from our date, but before we exit the truck, he leans over and gives me a quick kiss, then hops out, coming over to open my door. Once he opens my door, he grabs my hand and walks me over to my bus, he says to me "I had a lot of fun tonight, thank you for treating me like a normal person, I usually get treated like a famous person whenever I go on a date with someone." I smile and thank him. He says "well little lady, I gotta get changed before I go onstage, I will see you soon." I smile, as he leans down leaving a lingering kiss on my lips. I turn and walk up the steps, closing the door behind me, and I have a complete fangirl moment. But after a couple seconds I get my composure back, and go into my room, changing into a white v-neck, some skinny jeans, a light brown leather jacket, and light brown boots. I wipe off of my eye shadow, and grab my phone, sliding it into my back pocket.I open the door, and I see Luke, exiting his bus, he looks over to me smiles, and walks towards me. He grabs my hand, and we walk hand in hand to the arena. I text Kerri and tell her that we're here. She comes and finds me handing me a walkie talkie, and my headset. I tell Luke 3 minutes to show time, and he's handed a guitar. We stand on the right side of the stage back far enough where no one can see him. I say 10 seconds, as the lights go out, and the band walks on stage. Luke leans down and gives me a kiss, as I hand him his microphone. He begins his walk onto the stage. The first song he sings is We Rode In Trucks, then into All My friends Say, then continues down the set list. There's one song left, and it's Country Girl, Luke is out there making a big build up to it, and once the song starts the crowd goes wild.  Since this isn't my first Luke Bryan concert, I can tell that something is different. This one seems like he has a lot more energy tonight. Once the song ends, he comes walking pretty fast over to me, engulfing me in a sweaty hug, then he places a kiss on my forehead and says "I'm going to take a shower, come over to my bus when you're finished in here." I smile and say "I will"
Luke's P.O.V.
Our date was fantastic. It's probably the best first date I've ever had. I don't feel like I'm famous when I'm with her. I feel normal. I love it. I feel different,a good kind of different.  Tonight out on that stage, I feel like I performed the best that I ever have. I feel like I had more energy than ever. The crowd was so in to it, and that made it even better. Once I finished my set, I went over to Danielle and gave her a kiss on the head while I hugged her. She didn't even freak out because I'm all sweaty, usually the girls that I date freak out when I hug them after I come off the stage all sweaty, but she didn't. She's different. A great kind of different. I'm on my way to go take a shower. I invited Danielle over to my bus after she's done, so we can watch a movie. I finished showering, and make some popcorn, when I hear my door open, and I looked up to see Danielle standing there. she walks into the kitchen and hops up on the counter. She looks at me and says "What'cha doin?" I smirk and say, "making popcorn so we can watch a movie" I walk over to her, and give her a kiss. She smiles and says "okay, that sounds nice" I say "I set out some sweat pants and a tee shirt for you on my bed, if you want to get changed, so that way you can be comfortable" She smiles and says "thank you" while hoping off of the counter. She came back out of my room, changed, and had her hair up in a ponytail. When I saw her, I couldn't help but smile. She looked at me with a confused face , and said "What?" I smirk and say "You look so beautiful in everything, especially my clothes" She blushed a little bit, and walked over to me, giving me a quick kiss, grabbing the popcorn and went and laid down on the couch. I went and laid next to her, pulling her close to me, she laid her head on my chest, and I wrapped my arms around her, running my hand through her hair, as she turned the movie on. I placed a kiss on her forehead, and started to watch the movie. About halfway through the movie, I looked down, to find Danielle asleep, I smiled, and picked her up carefully, making sure not to wake her up and turned off the movie. I walked to my bedroom, pulled the sheet back on my bed, and set her down, and I climbed into the other side, and wrapped my arms around her.