Chapter Fifty-nine

Danielle's P.O.V.
Well, Katie is now 5 months old, and Bo and Isaiah are 3, and Tate and Wyatt are two. It doesn't seem possible. When you're a kid, you don't realize how fast time goes, but when you're an adult, watching your family grow, you take notice of these things. I have three out of my five years left of school online. Luke is on tour currently, and won't be home until September. It's been hard with five kids, but not as hard as I thought it was going to be. Michael and Sarah are expecting a baby boy in three months.They've been married for a year and a half, and Luke and I have been married for 4 years now. I wouldn't ever imagine time to go by as quickly as it does. But I guess that I need to enjoy these years that I have with my kids before they learn to talk back, and do other things. It's going to be hell when they're all teenagers, and Luke is on tour, but I will eventually get used to it I guess.I hear my phone ringing, I answer it to hear Luke on the other end, checking in on all of us back at home. Our call is cut short by him needing to go to sound check. The other day I was thinking to myself, the day that Luke showed me the house, and I told him that 8 bedrooms was a lot, I never thought that we would be using 6 of them. But I'm glad that we have as much space as we do. I hear Kandice come into the kitchen, and I give her the sandwich that I was just fixing for myself. Then I finish making one for myself, and sit down to eat with my best friend. I don't think that life could be more perfect than it is right now. My family is complete. My husband loves me, and I am surrounded by the best friends that anyone could have.

Luke's P.O.V.
These past four years that I have been married to Danielle have been the best years of my life. I have 5 beautiful children, I have the career, I have the woman of my dreams, if I had to dream up the perfect woman, she wouldn't even come close to Danielle. Tour is great, I'm surrounded by my best friends everynight, they give me one of the greatest adreniline rushes you could ever imagine. I love what I do, and I'm happy that I get to do it. There are a few things that I would change about it though, all the press and people trying to get in to your personal life. I love being on the road,the amount of time I spend away, sometimes is too long. Due to that, I miss a lot of the big things, but Danielle usually can tell when something is going to happen, an she catches it on video, then sends it to me.I end every show with Out Like That, because it reminds me of Danielle.