Chapter Fifty-five

(Skip to Michael's wedding. This chapter will only be in Danielle's P.O.V.)

Danielle's P.O.V.
I'm upset, that Luke can't make it to Michael's wedding, but I understand, he has an agreement to be at that show, and he doesn't want to disappoint any of his fans. I'm actually getting ready for the wedding right now. The boys are coming to the wedding, but LeClaire is coming to pick them up at 7 tonight. I slip on my tank top royal blue dress, and some black pumps. Kandice is going to ride with me to the wedding, she is helping me get the boys ready. I go help her, Bo and Isaiah are dressed, and ready. They have on little khaki's, with light blue button down shirts, with dress shoes, and have their hair all fixed nicely. Before I go help get Wyatt and Tate ready, I ask her to take a picture of Bo, Iasiah and I, she does,then I take a picture of just the boys, then go get Tate, and Wyatt ready. They both are wearing little khaki's, with a light green "button down" It looks like a button down, but it is actually velcrow, because I don't want them to choke on the buttons if they come off. Now I have Kandice take a picture of just Tate, Wyatt, and I. Then I take one of just those two, next i take a picture of all 4 boys, then we go downstairs, and she takes a picture of all 4 of the boys and I. I send all of the pictures to Luke, then we head out the door. Kandice is wearing the same dress as me, but it is light green. Once we get to the church, My mom takes a picture with us, then we take one of Kandice the boys and I. Then one of just Kandice and I. Next we go find Michael, and the photographer takes a picture of all of the boys with him, then one of him with just Bo and Isaiah then one of him with Tate, and Wyatt. Then it's my turn, we take one of just Michael and I, then one of all the boys Michael and I.I leave the boys with my mom, then go check on Sarah. She looks nervous, but she is almost ready. I go back, and talk with the guys, and then Michael asks for a moment alone with me. Kandice is as curious as I am, she is giving me a look. So Michael and I go off to where him and the guys got ready. We sit down and he says to me "Well, I made it" I laugh and he says "I always pictured you in that white dress, on my wedding day, but look at you now, you're sitting here next to me in a blue dress, and I'm about to go walk down the aisle and commit myself to some girl that I love a lot. But I still don't feel right. I feel like I'm making the right choice, by marrying her, because you've moved on, and I need to. I mean, you're a mother of four, and you probably will be a mother of five, and every fiber in my being wants that fifth child to be mine, I also wants that ring on your finger to be mine, but you're commited to Luke, but I honestly feel that you could do better, and find someone who is there for you all day everyday for the kids, and you. I would be that person. I know I sound crazy right now, but I can see it in your eyes, you still love me. I still love you, and will never stop. If you told me right here right now, not to get married, I wouldn't. I love you enough to do that for you." I sit there stunned, what just happened. He is supposed to be getting married in 30 minutes. I blink, and I say "Michael, I love you too. You know that I do. You can see it in my eyes, because it's still there. I won't lie to you about it. It's still there, because you were my first love, and you always have something for your first love, no matter how hard you try to get rid of it. I think that you're also making the right choice by marrying Sarah, I can see it, you two love each other. I also know how you feel about Luke not being her for me all the time, but I chose this life. You didnt. I knew what would happen when we started a family. I knew that meant I wouldn't get to see him everyday, I took that risk, and it paid off. When we haven't seen each other for weeks on end, sometimes for months on end, but the first second that our eyes lock, and we kiss. It feels like we haven't lost any time together. You're marrying Sarah, and you two are going to start a family together. The fifth child that I have is going to be Luke's. I promise you that. I also promise you that, if you don't marry Sarah, you're going to let one hell of a woman get away." He nods his head and says "I needed to tell you all this before I get married. I promise that this is the last time that I try and convince you to leave Luke for me" I roll my eyes, and say "Well, let's get you married." The ceremony goes by quickly, but it's still beautiful. LeClaire meets me outside of the church, and takes the boys. I have to go take pictures, with the bridal party, because Michael considers me apart of the family. The pictures are done quick, then we head to the reception. We eat, then it's time for dancing. Kandice got me to have a few drinks, which I don't think was the greatest idea, since now I'm going over to the DJ, and signing myself up for karaoke. I'm not sure why I picked this song, but I did. I'm not an awful singer, so this shouldn't be that terrrible. I open my mouth, and the words come pouring out of me. I don't need the lyrics, I lock eyes with Michael, and continue "I saw your picture in the paper, Honeymoon in Jamacia, she's a lucky girl. You look so grown up in your black tux, from a ball cap in a pick up, seems like another world. You and me and our big dreams, of falling in love We were two kids in the backseat, all fearless and young. I got the first kiss, and she'll get the last, she's got the future, I got the past, I got the class ring, she got the diamond and wedding band. I got the boy, she got the man. Yeah there's an old you that I knew, Fake IDs to get into those spring break bars. Back woods on a four wheel, hanging on tight, I can still feel my racing heart. And now you're all cleaned up with a hair cut, nice tie and shoes. If things were different and I had a choice, which would I choose? I got the first kiss and she'll get the last, she's got the future, I got the past, I got the class ring, she got the diamond and wedding band, I got the boy, and she got the man. I got the first kiss, and she'll get the last. We each got something, the other will never have. I got the long hair, hot head. She got the cool and steady hand. I got the boy and she got the man. I got the boy and she got the man." Once I'm done, I feel relief rush through out my whole body. I see Kandice comes rushing over to me she says "What the hell was that?" I shrug. But then I'm pulled away from the conversation by Michael. Oh shit this isn't going to be good. He just stands there and looks at me, before he finally breaks the silence "What the hell? You're lucky that pretty much everyone in that room is drunk, including Sarah. If she wasn't, that could've ended badly" I roll my eyes, and pat him on the back and say "Maybe I can do it for her when she's sober some time" I walk inside, and tell Kandice it's time to leave.