Chapter Fourteen

Danielle's P.O.V.
I'm packing my last box of stuff, in my apartment, when I feel a pair of arms snake around my waist. I turn around, and place my hand on Luke's chest, looking into his chocolate brown eyes. He says to me "now that everything is packed, are you ready to go?" I smile and lean up giving him a kiss. Once we pull apart, I say to him "yeah, I've got one more box to put in the truck, and then we can leave" I seal the box, and Luke grabs it. He carries it out, and places it in the back seat of his truck. He opens my door for me, and I climb in. Once he's in the truck, we start the 20 minute drive to his house which is on the other side of the city.  He reaches over, turns the radio on, then grabs my hand, and brings it up to his lips, kissing it. Then he says to me "how did I get so lucky?" I say to him "I ask myself the same question every day"  He looks over at me, and gives me a smile, then starts singing along with the radio. Everything is going perfect, we pull into his driveway, and park. Luke comes and gets my door, then we both grab the last few boxes, and head inside. There isn't much stuff that I had to bring, mainly just clothes, pictures and stuff like that, since Luke already has furniture. Luke has a four bedroom, five bathroom house, that looks like a log cabin. It's gorgeous inside and out. Mine and Luke's bedroom is huge, and so is the master bathroom. 

Luke's P.O.V.
We brought the last of Danielle's things over, and only unpacked the stuff that she would need right away. I carried the boxes upstairs, and placed them in one of the guest bedrooms. Once I get downstairs, I see Danielle in the kitchen dancing, while cooking dinner. I smile, and come into the kitchen, and start singing and dancing along with her.Once the song changes to a slower one I grab her hand, and spin her around, and bring her close to me, slow dancing with her. Just as the song is coming to an end, I lean in closing the gap between us, giving her a kiss.  She places her hand on my chest, and looks up at me and says "dinner is almost ready" I laugh, because she kind of just ruined a moment, that could've been really sweet, but oh well. She's still adorable though. Once we sit down at the table, and say grace, we start eating. There isn't a meal that she has cooked that I haven't liked. I really think that she can do everything. She still claims that there are plenty of things that she doesn't know how to do, that I just haven't found them out yet.