Chapter Eight

Danielle's P.O.V.
I wake up, and I don't know where I am, I feel an arm wrapped around my waist, holding me close to them, I turn around, and I see that it's Luke. I smile, and slowly peel his arm off of me, and make my way to the kitchen. I must have fallen asleep during the movie. Thank god that there is a coffee pot, because I would be dead without coffee.I turn that on, and open the fridge, I see some bacon,and some sausage. I start cooking both of those, and I find some waffle mix, and a waffle iron, so I start making those too. I'm almost done fixing two plates and two cups of coffee, when I feel two arms wrap around my waist. I turn around, and get up on my tippy toes, giving Luke a good morning kiss. He says "You made breakfast?" I smile and say "yes, your favorite,waffles" When I turn back around, after getting the two plates, he gives me two more quick pecks on the lips, and grabs some silverware, and the cups of coffee. I set the plates on the table, and take a seat. We say grace, and start eating. After Luke takes a bite he looks at me and says "Is there anything that you can't do?" I smirk and say "I can't shake it like you can" He smirks and says "I bet you can, stand up" I glare at him and say "this isn't my second cup of coffee yet, so don't even try it" he starts putting on a puppy dog face. I can't help but laugh and I say "Maybe after we finish breakfast okay?" He sighs and says "okay" We finish eating, and Luke volunteers to do the dishes, while I go back to mine and Kerrie's bus, to shower and get dressed. Once I get on the bus, I'm being asked all of these questions, on how the date was. I sit down and answer all of Kerrie's questions, and tell her that I ended up falling asleep watching a movie with Luke. I tell her that I'm going to go take a shower and get ready for the day. Once I shower, I get out and put on some jeans, and a flowy white shirt, straighten my hair and slip on my black flats. I grab my phone, and see that I have a missed call from my mom, I walk off of the bus,and start towards the arena for set up. When I'm far enough away from the buses, where I know that Luke won't be able to hear me, I tell my mom that him and I went out on a date, and that we kissed more than once. She is an even bigger fangirl than me. After like 2 minutes we hang up. So I quickly call my best friend Savannah and tell her everything that happened, and that I will call her later when I have more time.
Luke's P.O.V.
I wake up to an empty bed, I get up and go out to the kitchen, to find Danielle making breakfast. This is a sight that I could get used to. I walk up to her, and wrap my arms around her. She gives me a good morning kiss. Then we eat breakfast. I volunteer to do the dishes, since she cooked us breakfast. Once she leaves, and I finished the dishes, Carter enters my bus. He looks at me and says "So how was the date? I haven't had a chance to talk to you about that yet" I smile and say "honestly, it was perfect. She doesn't treat me like I'm famous, and we had a lot of fun. We made it back with just enough time to get ready before the show, and after the show she came over to my bus, and we watched a movie. She fell asleep during it,and stayed the night" He smiled at me and says "good for you man, when are you guys going out again?" I say to him, "well since we have our second Virginia show tonight, and then we don't have a show for three days, after this, but were leaving for Maine tonight, we will probably go for a second date in Maine." He nods his head. Just then my phone goes off, I look down to see a text from Danielle that says "some of my friends from New York are coming to your show in Maine, they want to meet you, would it be okay with you if they came back stage, so I can show them what I do, and so that they can meet you?" I type back '"Sure, that's fine. I can't wait to meet them" I look up at Carter and say "Some of Danielle's friends are coming to the show in Maine, so I guess, I'm going to meet them, you might wanna be there just in case one of them is single." He smirks and says "Count me in" I chuckle at that and tell him that I'm going to take a shower, and that we can find something to do for the day after I'm done. Once I'm done I text Kerrie to make sure that my schedule is clear, because the guys want me to go to a baseball game with them. We don't have to sound check because nothing needs to be changed from last night. I don't have any interviews either. The game should be over by three, so I don't have to worry about missing my VIP acoustic show.