Chapter Six

Danielle's P.O.V.
I open the door to reveal Luke looking even more attractive than usual. He has on a royal blue button up shirt, that's tucked into his black jeans which are covering his black boots. He says "this is for you." handing me a single red rose. I smile and say "Thank you, I will be right back, I'm going to put this in some water." Once I come back, he grabs my hand helping down from the bottom bus step, down to the pavement. Once we get outside, he intertwines our fingers, and stops walking, I turn around to face him, and he says "You look gorgeous" I feel my cheeks heat up, he chuckles, and leans down to kiss my on the cheek, but before he pulls away he whispers in my ear, "red isn't the only color that looks good on you" I smirk and let a giggle escape my lips. He then says "Let's go darlin, we have reservations for 5:30." he walks me over to my side of his truck, and he opens the door for me, grabbing my hand, and helping me in. He rushes around to his side of the truck, and starts the engine.
Luke's P.O.V.
I was just about to leave my bus, to go get Danielle so we can go to the restaurant, when there is a knock on the door of my bus, I open it to find Carter standing there. He looks at me smirking and says "What are you so dressed up for?" I say "I have a date tonight" He says "So much for not dating her during tour" I say "Oh well, This could be my only chance so, I'm going to take it." He smirks and says "I know man, I was just kidding. All of us think that she's hot, but we all noticed the look that you were giving her, and the one that she was giving you. So we all decided that we would let you ask her out." I chuckle and say "well thanks man, but I actually have to go her, so we can leave for our dinner date." He says "Have fun but not too much fun" I chuckle and roll my eyes. I turn around and grab the rose from my table, and walk off of my bus, over to Danielle and Kerri's bus. I knock on the door, and a moment later, it opens to reveal Danielle standing there. I don't say anything for a minute, because I'm mesmerized by how beautiful she looks. After a moment I finally snap back to reality and say "This is for you" handing her the rose. Once we get outside I grab her hand compliment her, and help her climb up into my truck, starting the drive to the restaurant. Once we get inside, and are seated, we both order, and I order a beer, and Danielle orders a glass of wine, and some water. We both order Chicken Parmesan. We make small talk, and get to know each other more. Dinner was filled with lots of laughs. Since we're in Virginia Beach, I ask Danielle if she would like to go for a walk down by the water, but not actually on the beach because neither one of us are dressed for it. It's about 70 degrees with a slight breeze and the sun is about to set. We stop along the board walk, but leave our hand locked together while watching the sunset. Right when it's about to go down, Danielle says "it's so beautiful" and I look at her and say "Just like you" she turns her head to face me. Her eyes are looking from my lips to my eyes, a smirk forms on my lips as I lean in closing my eyes, letting our lips collide. It feels like we're the only two people on this beach, my hands find there way to the small of her back, pulling her closer, as she wraps her arms around the back of my neck. Sending butterflies to my stomach, and shocks of electricity through out my body.