Chapter Forty-five

A/N Hey y'all, I just realized that I completely forgot to post a picture of Danielle's wedding dress, so here it is. I'm sorry I haven't updated for a few days, I had surgery last week and have been recovering.

Danielle's P.O.V.
Ryan and Hannah's wedding was beautiful. I'm happy that she is finally part of the family. Our wedding present to them was their honeymoon to Aruba. They are leaving right now. We're all out at the limo saying our goodbyes. The limo pulls off into the darkness, and my mom says that she is going to take the boys home. So Luke and I give them lots of hugs and kisses, since she's taking them for the week. After she leaves, Luke tells me that it's time for us to leave and I ask why, since were only going home. He laughs and tells me, that he booked us a surprise vacation, so we have to get to the airport. I agree, and we say goodbye to everyone, and get into my car and drive to the airport. We change into more comfortable clothes, then check in. We're going to Santorini Greece. That's another place that I've always wanted to go to, our flight is 13 hours, great. Once we board the plane, we take off quickly. It's about 11:30 at night so both Luke and I try and fall asleep. I wake up, when the pilot comes over the speaker, welcoming us to Greece, saying that we will be landing in 15 minutes. I wake Luke up, and we get ready to land. Once we land, we exit the plane quickly, and get our luggage, then we take a taxi to the hotel. We have really bad jetlag, since Greece is 8 hours ahead of Nashville. Luke and I check into the hotel, and take a shower. We get dressed and go sight seeing. We eat some lunch, then go back to the hotel for a swim. We swim for an hour, then we head up to the room, and are going to take a nap. I have my head on his chest, and I am lightly drawing circles on his chest with my index finger. I look up at him, and he looks down at me. I open my mouth to say something and so does he and at the same time we both say "I want to have another baby" We both laugh, then I say, well, at least we agree on it. Luke leans down, and gives me a kiss, and things heat up from there.

Luke's P.O.V.
Danielle and I both want another baby, I honestly feel like right now is the perfect time for us to try, because when she has the baby, the twins will be over a year old, so that way it isn't three new born babies all at once. Plus I get to spend the first 3 months at home with her, so I get to have some family time.Vacation is the perfect time to try, because the twins aren't with us. Danielle and I go end up spending the rest of the day in bed, and we fall asleep at around 10, which means that it is only 2 in the afternoon in Nashville. I'm awakened the next morning by Danielle trying to climb out of bed without waking me. I pull her closer to me and say "Where do you think you're going?" She says "To take a shower, come join me?" I smirk and she winks at me, and we go take a shower together. Once we're done, we order room service. We eat some breakfast, and put on our bathing suits under our normal clothes. Then we go to the beach for a little while.Danielle tans while I swim. We love our boys and all, but we need a break. I go back over to where Danielle is tanning, and she asks me if we can go back up to the room. When she finishes her sentence, she winks. This is like the honeymoon all over again. I'm not complaining. Once we head up to the room, she kisses me, and things go further from there.