Chapter Fifty-six

Danielle's P.O.V.
I guess it is a good thing that Luke wasn't at the wedding. The wedding was two months ago. I have already apologized to Michael, and things are all good now.I'm actually on my way to the airport, to pick Luke up right now. He is done with tour. Which means that I will most likely be getting a lot more school work done since he will be home to help me.He will still be working in the studio, but only for a few weeks, since he has to finish his spring break album. He released an album last year, so then he won't be doing much studio work. The boys and I all meet Luke at his gate. All of the boys are walking and talking now, so once they see Luke get out of the jetway, they all take off running for him.He crouches down, and all four of them hug him. I pull out my phone, and snap a picture. Luke stands up, and all of the boys cling to his legs. I laugh, and go over to Luke, and hug him. Then I give him a kiss. But before I'm done, I feel Bo pulling on my pant leg, he says to me "Momma I gotta go potty" Luke looks at me and says "Is he potty trained?" I nod my head yes, and I say "I will take him to the bathroom, while you go get your luggage" He nods, and I say "Isaiah do you have to go potty too?" He nods his head yes, and runs over to me, and grabs my hand. Luke takes Wyatt and Tate with him to get is his suitcase. I bring both of the boys to the bathroom, and once we're done we go find Luke. I see that Luke already has his suitcase, so we all head out to the car. I buckle all of the boys in, while Luke puts his stuff in the back. Then we drive back home. I tell Luke that I will do his laundry while he plays with the boys. I load the washing machine, and head downstairs. I start making some lunch, and I feel Luke's arms snake around my waist. He places a kiss on the top of my head and says "I've missed you" I turn around kiss him, and say that I've missed him too. We gets the boys to sit down at the table, and we eat. Then once I finish the dishes, I put the laundry in the dryer, and I change into my bathing suit, to go out to the pool where Luke and the boys are. Luke has Bo and Isaiah in their floaties, so I put some on Tate and Wyatt, and get into the pool with them.

Luke's P.O.V.
It's great to be home from tour, I've missed my boys, and my girl. Both Isaiah and Bo are potty trained, I was really surprised by that. But that just confirms how good of a mom Daniele really is. The pictures of all five of them dressed up for Michael's wedding made my day, but they also made me sad that I couldn't be there, I knew that Danielle really wanted me there, but it's in the past now.Next week my oldest boys turn two, then within 10 days, my other boys turn 1. It doesn't even seem possible. It feels like just yesterday Danielle and I said our I do's. In two months, we have been married for three  years. I wouldn't want to have spend these past two and three quarters of a year with anyone else. I look over to Danielle, with the boys in the water, and I say to her "We're going out for dinner tonight okay? A fancy restaurant" She smiles at me and says "Okay, I guess that means that we probably should swim for only a few more minutes, because we need to give all the boys a bath, then we both need to shower, and get them dressed, as well as get dressed ourselves." I nod, and we swim around with the boys for a few more minutes then head inside. Danielle and I give the boys a bath, then she gets them dressed, and I take a shower. I get out and get dressed in a black button down with black dress pants, and my black boots. Once I leave our room, Danielle takes a shower, and I fix the boys hair all nice. I take them all downstairs and wait for Danielle. She comes down stairs, with her hair curled, in a tight black dress, with black heels, she has on more makeup than usual. I go over to her, and take her hand, and spin her around, and kiss her. Once we pull away I smile at her and say "You look beautiful." She blushes and says "Thank you, I got Bo and Tate, you get Wyatt and Isaiah." She lets me drive us all to the restaurant. Once we get there, we have the host take our picture, before we get seated.

Authors Note!
Happy New Year y'all!
I just want to let y'all know that the book is going to be coming to an end very soon. I would like to thank all of you for reading this story, along with your commenting and voting.