Chapter 1: Joey has a Crush

Joey is at Luke Conard's house ( Echo Manor ) playing some League of Legends. 

Joey: Hey Luke?

Luke: Yeah?

Joey: Can you keep a secret?

Luke: Umm...sure...what is it man...you can tell me anything.

 Joey is looking very panicked as he is about to tell Luke his biggest secret yet! Luke spots that Joey is panicked and puts his arm around Joey's shoulder.

Luke: Seriously man, what's going on?

 ( Joey's POV )

Luke put his arm around me, probably trying to comfort me as I was sweating head to toe because of what I was about to tell him. I hesitated for a minute but finally managed to get it out of me.

Joey: Luke...I think I may be in love.

Luke: Oh my gosh! That's great!

Joey: With a guy...

Luke: Ohhh...so you're gay?

Joey: Well I'm not really sure. I've dated girls in the past, and I liked them. But there is this one guy that I really REALLY like, but I'm not exactly sure whether or not I'm gay.

Luke: Well, who's the guy? Do I know him?

Joey: Its Sh-

 I couldn't get his name out, what would Luke think! Would he tell this guy I'm in love with him?!

"So who is this Sh- guy?" Luke said jokingly.

 Joey: It's Shane.

Luke: Dawson?

Joey: Yeah....but he's not gay so let's just forget about the fact that I like him and continue playing the game.

After a few more minutes of me and Luke playing League, our team won the game and we jumped up from the couch celebrating. I hugged Luke in excitement. I was still hugging Luke when I started to speak.

 Joey: This isn't awkward is it, now that you know that I'm gay?

Luke: No of course not! We're best friends and have been for a long time. Just because you're gay doesn't mean that when we hug it will be awkward

 Luke pulled away from the hug and sat back down, I had a big grin on my face because how well Luke took in the news that I was gay.

 Luke: So how long have you known you were "gay" or that you had a crush on Shane?

Joey: For a looong time.

Luke: When Shane kissed you for that dare? What happened?

Joey: I was the one that asked him to hang out and when he kissed me I got over excited until I noticed his producer Lauren in the corner with a camera and though it was a joke so I tried to make it look as if I was confused and therefore I said  "What the fuck just happened"

Luke: So you've liked Shane for a while, and then he kissed you.

Joey: Yeah, that is why I finally needed to tell someone how I felt about him bu-

 Luke cut me off to tell me that

 Luke: Why didn't you tell him instead of me?

Joey: He's straight! Not to mention that he has his girlfriend of 1 year, Lisa!

Luke: But maybe if you told him, he could be....you know....gay too.

Joey: If he were to be gay, he wouldn't be dating a girl.

Luke: But you're gay and you dated girls?

Joey: I never knew I was gay !

Luke: Well he could be the same way you are! Maybe he just hasn't realised it himself?

By this point I was getting kind've upset. Just thinking about the fact that the person I'm in love with will defiantly not love me back. I just wanted to leave echo manor and go home. By this time it was only around 10pm

Joey: Luke, I'm gunna go....I need some time to think about what I should do.

Luke: Okay, I'll call you tomorrow to talk.

I grabbed my jacket, said goodbye to everyone that was in the house and walked out to my car. I sat in my car for about 10 minutes just thinking everything through to myself. My phone started to ring.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wooo! first chapter! hope you enjoyed it! I will try to update as much as I can since I get bored quite easily and this cures the boredom! Shane will be introduced in the next chapter. NOTE: This is my first fan fiction so I'm still not sure what I'm doing exactly! 

Goooooooodbye!