Chapter 20: Punched in The Face

[Joey's POV]

I woke up next to Shane in bed. He was snoring, not loudly...just loud enough to hear. He was shirtless like me. His arms were wrapped around me, I tried moving them without disturbing him, lifting his arms over my head then onto his chest. I got up off the bed as quietly as possible, went to the bathroom and got washed. I came out from the bathroom about 5 minutes later and Shane was still out cold, I got some clothes from the closet and got changed, it was really hot today in LA so shorts and tank top it was! I went to the kitchen to make breakfast...I was planning on making pancakes, I had the ready to make mix, pans and plates laid out  but the oven was broken from the fire last night, which reminded me to check the fire alarm since it was useless last night. It was working fine, it was probably right about to go off until I put the little fire out. I heard Shane waken up and walk out to the living area. He was only in his boxer briefs, I hadn't realised that's all he had on.

Shane started talking with a sexy raspy morning voice.

Shane: Hey you...

Joey: Hey!

Shane: You feeling better yet after what happened last night?

Joey: Certainly if I'm with you.

Shane took a glance over to the kitchen counter before he lay onto the couch.

Shane: Were you planning on making breakfast?

Joey: Yeah I was, the oven is broke though...

Shane: Great...two things needed bought now!

Joey: Two?

Shane: My phone...last night...

Joey: Ahh yeah...we should go out today and order a new oven and then to the apple store for a new phone for you! I was actually gunna go to the apple store to return that computer I bought.

Shane: The new iMac? What's wrong with it.

Joey: The audio isn't working correctly on it when I try to record minecraft.

Shane: I'm no game recording genius...but have you made sure you record iMac audio as well as the voice audio.

Joey: Looks like I'm not returning it then!

Shane checked the time on the TV. It was 12pm according to the clock.

Shane: Do you wanna just go out for brunch?

Joey: Yeah! This will be the first official alone "date" we've had!

Shane: It is isn't it! I'll go get changed now, vlog or something til I'm out!

Joey: I've completely forgot about vlogging!

Shane grabbed my camera off my dresser and threw it to me.

Joey: Thanks!

I hit record on the camera and apologised for not vlogging for a few days.

Joey: Alright so now that that I've apologised, Shane and I are going to go out for brunch because our oven broke last night, I'll explain later how, but we decided that brunch would be nice. Then we are going to go to the apple store so Shane can get a new iPhone.

I snook into the bedroom hoping Shane wouldn't see me from the closet. I grabbed his broken phone and showed it to the camera.

Joey: This is why we're going to the apple store...anyways going to brunch now!

Shane: Who's driving?

Joey: I will!

Shane: Alright, let's go!