Chapter 15: Naked Joey!

Benny: Hi Joey! Is Shane here?

Joey: Yeah...but right now this is the worst time he'd want to see you!

[Shane's POV]

I walked out to the living room to see who was at the door. Joey turned and looked at me looking afraid of who was at the door. I rushed to the door to see for myself who was there. It was Benny! That man whore! I stormed over towards were him and Joey were standing. I looked straight at Benny and he put on a petty smile. I leapt at him trying to punch him in the face. Joey was pushing me back struggling to keep me in control. I just wanted to knock Benny out!

Shane: You fucking asshole!

Benny: What does it matter to you! You're gay!

I stopped trying to attack Benny, Joey finally let go of me and stepped back.

Shane: How do you know that? Did Lisa tell you!?

Benny: She didn't have to!

Shane: What the fuck do you mean by that!

Benny: It's obvious that you're gay Shane. You flirt more with guys than you do girls. You always joke about being with guys....take Joey for example....you're always calling him sexy and beautiful!

[Joey's POV]

Benny knows Shane is gay. I tried to make it look as if Shane being gay was a huge shock, just so Benny wouldn't catch on that Shane was my boyfriend. Benny was right though, Shane never flirts with girls....it's always guys like myself.

Shane: I swear to god Benny! If you tell anybody that I'm gay I wi-

Benny: It's none of my business to tell anyone. Oh, sorry Joey had to hear....I needed to say it and he was standing there.

Shane: It's alright he knows.

My acting was pointless by this point. Shane just admitted that I knew he was gay. I just stood there without speaking, I didn't want to get involved...but I wanted to stick up for my boyfriend.

Joey: You'd better be leaving now Benny!

Benny: Last thing, when do you plan on coming out Shane?

Shane pounced for Benny again and I was struggling to keep him back. Benny left and shut the door behind him.

Shane: I'm going to fucking kill him!

Joey: He's gone now...as long as he didn't find out about us being together everything is fine.

Shane: He's right....when am I going to come out? When are you going to come out?

Joey: You've only known yourself that you were gay for less than 48 hours, nobody needs to know yet! And for me, a lot of people technically know I am. Just by my personality. But I don't plan on coming out anytime soon, neither should you!

Shane: I still can't believe him! Just coming over here as if he was rubbing it in my face that he was with Lisa! And then to confront me about being gay!

I got a text on my phone, it was from Luke.

Luke: Hey wanna come over to echo manor in about an hour? I'm going to make some Luke's Arcade vids!

Joey: Ummm sure! Mind of Shane comes to?

Luke: Yeah! The more the merrier! See you soon

PS: Cat and Ingrid are going to be there also!

Joey: Ok see you then!