Chapter 5: The Proposal

Shane: Come sit on the couch.

Lisa: Shane seriously what's going on! 

[Joey's POV]

I put my ear up to the office door putting my two hands on the door beside my head. I couldn't hear what was going on or what was being said. This is like torture, being stuck in the other room from which the best guy ever was proposing to his girlfriend. I just wanted to be home. I texted Luke telling him Shane was proposing to Lisa.

Bzzzz!

Luke: Ahhhh, sorry man! I'm here if you need me.

Joey: Nah I think I'm fine, I just don't like I'm in the room next to were its happening.

Luke: You're at Shane's house!

Joey: yeah, he needed me to help set up for him, ya know, picking an outfit and stuff. Anyways I'm turning my phone off now so I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Luke: Alright, see ya! 

[Shane's POV] 

Here it goes, I'm guna ask her.I went to take the ring out've my blazer pocket.

Shane: Lisa Schwartz? will you mar-

I couldn't say it! I don't want to say it. I don't love Lisa! I love Joey!

Lisa: Shane? what's wrong?

Shane: Lisa I'm sorry, I can't do this!

Lisa: Do what?!

Shane: Ask you to marry me!

Lisa: Is that what all this is for? you WERE going to ask me to marry you?

Shane: yes, but I can't, Lisa...I love you but I'm...

Lisa: You're???

Shane: Lisa, I'm gay.

Lisa: Oh, umm..uh...

Shane: I'm sorry to tell you this way, but I am....I'll pack all my things and go to my mom's house. Lisa I'm so sorry!

Lisa: Umm...so..uhh...how long have you known you were gay?

Shane: Not long....just recently actually.

Lisa: I'm gunna go to my mom's for the night to give you some time to pack your stuff, this isn't exactly easy to take in and to be in the same apartment as you would kill me. 

Lisa started to cry, I went and hugged her and told her I'm sorry again. I've just broke her heart. Atleast I didn't cheat on her...unless being in love with someone else is cheating. Oh gosh! If only Joey were gay I could be with him! Lisa grabbed her bag and stormed out've the apartment. I threw myself onto the couch, burried my head in my hands and started to cry. 

______________________________________________________________________________

5 chapters written in one day! wooop! I'm really enjoying writting this! I wanna make this story super long but I want people to actually read! Save it to your library and vote please! 

GOOOODBYE!