Chapter 22: Apologies

[Joey's POV]

I was woken up by someone knocking on the front door. Shane mustn't have heard it and was still sleeping. I got up off the couch and walked to the door, I unlocked the door and opened it and to my surprise it was Cat. When I opened the door I immediately slammed it shut. I ran over to Shane and woke him up.

Joey: Shane! Shane! Cat's at the door!

Cat kept knocking the door, over and over.

Shane spoke in a tired, sexy voice,

Shane: What does she want?

Joey: I don't know, I just slammed the door in her face.

Shane stood up, gave me a hug then went to the door. Cat kept knocking until Shane opened it and looked at her. I was standing behind Shane.

Cat: Guys listen! I'm sorry! Please forgive me....W-what happened to your nose Shane?

Joey: I punched him accidently...

Cat: Ouch! Is it broken.

Shane quickly answered Cat in forceful tone.

Shane: No, just badly bruised!

Joey: What are you doing here Cat!

Cat stepped into the apartment, making Shane back up.

Cat: I'm sorry Joey, I'm sorry that I've made these past few days hell for you. I'm so sorry! Can you please forgive me?

I looked at Shane's expression, he looked as if he wanted me to forgive her even though he hated her. Would I be a bad person if I didn't forgive her?

Joey: Hmmph, I forgive yo-

Before I could finish what I was saying Cat jumped onto me hugging me. My arms were just by my side until I lifted them up and hugged her back.

Cat: Thank you so much Joey! I didn't want to lose you as a friend! I'm sorry for kissing your boyfriend Shane.

Shane: You didn't know, I understand that now.

Cat released the hug, smiling and being relieved.

Cat: Would you two like to go out for lunch? I'll pay.

Joey: As long as you're paying, sure!

Cat said she'd pick us up in a few, she went back to her place to get ready. Shane and I got dressed.

Joey: Are you ok?

Shane: Yeah, why wouldn't I be?

Joey: Because you hate Cat and you agreed to go to lunch with her.

Shane: She could always give a good second impression. It takes a while for me to like a person. Plus I don't have to be jealous of her stealing you on me now.

Joey: You were jealous? Of her getting me?

Shane: Well yeah!

Joey: I'm not going to lie, I was real jealous of Lisa when you were with her!

Shane: Oh my god, I just realized, when I was going to propose to her that probably killed you inside!

Joey: YEAH! Why did you think I wanted to leave so early that night! I didn't want to have to sit and wait for her to say yes!

Shane: But you did...why?

Joey: You asked me to stay, I wasn't gunna say no!

Shane: I feel bad now, I made you wait on me getting engaged.

Joey: Well you aren't engaged and we're together, so it ll worked out fine!

Shane grabbed my hip and pulled me close to him.

Shane: And I couldn't be happier with anyone else!

I hugged Shane and he kissed me. We walked out to the bedroom and lay on the bed together. Shane was laying on top of me on the bed, kissing me continuously. We must have stayed there making out for a while.

We didn't realise the door had opened. It was Cat, she walked on into the apartment, she did this to everyone. She walked in on me and Shane.

Cat: Woah!

Shane stopped kissing me and turned around slowly not wanting to face Cat.

Cat: Now I have proof that you are together.

Shane and I smiled and got up, grabbed our jackets then left for the restaurant. Cat drove us.

____________________________________

Friends with Cat again! Ahaha! Next chapter later today! Keep on commenting and voting! The next chapter will be in neither Joey or Shane's POV, I want to show the situation in someone elses perspective! 

Goooodbye!