Chapter 72: The End?

[Shane's POV]

I woke up and saw that Joey wasn't in bed next to me. I figured he was making breakfast or something. I hesitantly got up from bed, groaning as I didn't really wanna get up, but I wondered where Joey was. Not bothering to put on a shirt, I walked out to the kitchen, no Joey. There was a note on the counter, quickly scanning what it said.

Shane, Meghan-saaan asked me to go a hike with her early this morning, I didn't want to wake you up! I'll be back soon then we'll go look for apartments! Oh and could you check the mail pweease? ~Love Joey!

I guess I'm going to get the mail then!

I got the key to our mail box, put on my ninja turtles shirt and walked to the mail boxes in the lobby of our apartment complex. Being in that place alone freaked me out...after being stabbed.

We had quite alot of mail so I decided to open it upstairs, back in the apartment.

Shane: Bills...bills...bills. A letter? Hasn't this person heard of email?

The envelope didn't have a stamp, or return address...it was addressed to me. It was suspicious looking, as if it was just delivered by the person that gave it to me. The page inside the envelope read;

To, Shane Dawson.

I half unfolded the page inside.

Maybe this will refresh your memory.

A picture was attached to the page, on the back it had the date...I was stabbed.

I flipped the picture around to see what it was.

I threw the picture across the room, it didn't go very far since it was paper.

Shane: Who sent this!

I needed to call Joey! I still don't have a phone!

[Joey's POV]

Incoming Call: Shane 'Fiancé' Dawson

Joey: One sec Meghan, Shane's calling.

Joey: Heeey Shane.

Shane: Joey!

Joey: Shane what's wrong! Is everything ok?!

Shane: I went and got the mail! There was a letter...from whoever stabbed me!

Joey: How do you know?!

Shane: Because they sent me a picture of the knife they stabbed me with, and they have my old phone!

Joey: I'm coming home now! We're going straight to the cops!

Shane: See you soon.

Joey: Shane?

Shane: Yeah?

Joey: Lock the doors.

Shane: Why?

Joey: Just lock them!

Joey hung up and I jumped up from the couch and ran to the door, locked it then rested the back on it.

*Knock knock*

Shane: OH FUCK!

???: It's just me Shane!

I looked out the peep hole, just to see Tyler in a laughing fit.

Shane: You dick! You scared the shit out've me!