Chapter 105: Bad Memories Come Crashing Back

[Shane's POV]

We'd been inside the store for a little while now. We got the suits and were both being measured and fitted. Joey and Tanya went to one fitting room, so me and Jim went to another. Once my measurements were done, I tried on the suit.

Jim: We have two ties for you to choose from. Blue or black tie?

Shane: I don't know which one to choose.

Jim: Get them both, that way you can leave it til your wedding day to pick.

Shane: Fine. I'll do that.

Both ties were solid coloured and made from silk-like material. 

Jim: We'll use the blue one just to try it on you.

Jim put the tie around my neck and tied it for me. He brushed down my shoulders.

Jim: Ready to see yourself in the suit you'll be wearing when you marry Joey?

Shane: No, but ok. 

I turned around to look at myself in the full body mirror. 

[Joey's POV]

Tanya: YOU CAN'T TIE A BOW TIE? 

Joey: No.

Tanya: JOEY! 

Joey: Do it for me please?

Tanya: Alright, you should really teach yourself how to do it though! 

Joey: I know...I'll end up getting Shane to help me out.

Tanya warped the tie around my neck then made it into a bow.

Tanya: Fits okay?

Joey: Yup, it's comfortable around my neck. 

She then picked up the blazer of the suit and handed it to me. I put my arms into each sleeve and adjusted it on my shoulders. 

Joey: How does it look?

Tanya: Amazing. You're so handsome. 

----

[Shane's POV]

11 days later and we got back home to California from England yesterday at 9pm. We went to bed as soon as we got to our apartment as we were both exhausted from travelling home. 

I let Joey sleep in the morning after. The last few days we were in England he started stressing out a lot. I didn't want to ask him why, or nag him about it because it'd only make it worse. I'm sure if he needs to talk about it he'll come to me. I'm worried about him though...

*texting*

Lisa: Hi Shane!

Shane: Hey Lisa, how's it going?

Lisa: Good, doctors have been saying good things about my head injuries!

Shane: What like?

Lisa: There's a small but high chance that I could get my memory back, if people keep reminding me of things that happened to me. 

Shane: THAT IS GREAT! 

Lisa: I know! I hope it really works!

Shane: You should come to mine and Joey's apartment later and we can talk.

Lisa: really?

Shane: Of course you should! we need to catch up!

Lisa: When is a good time?

Shane: Well, it's 11am now? Is 3pm okay? 

Lisa: Yeah, that's great! Can't wait to see you! 

--