Chapter 35: Mom, I left her...

[Joey's POV]

Luke came and picked me up to drive me home, Shane brought his car to a garage after the cops had checked it out. Sawyer must have done it! He knew Shane would have to leave his car parked so he knew he had an opportunity for some sort of payback.

Luke: Who do you think it was?

Joey: I don't know but I wanna say Sawyer had something to do with it...

Luke: Ya think?

Joey: Yeah...but I don't want to accuse him in case it was just a random pedestrian. But I swear to God if it was...

We had stopped at the apartment, I got out of the car and waved to Luke, he drove away and I was alone in the apartment. I should vlog to take my mind of things.

Joey: Hello there everyone! So as you can see by my face...I was in another fight....luckily this time I wasn't unconscious and hospitalized! You'll probably actually know who I was fighting with if you saw their tweet...I'm not going to say who though. Anyways I got stitches in the back of my head because the guy I was fighting hit me in the back of the head with a plank of wood...I put him through a table so it was only fair if he hit be with a part of it...just kidding but now I'm stitched. I also badly damaged my mouth so I wouldn't be surprised if my speech wasn't very fluent. I've had a long...painful day so I think I'll just go to bed. Gooodbye!

I should check up on Shane...not to be over attached but I miss him already...

Joey: Hey, how's the car? <3

Shane: The garage is keeping it overnight to fix the window...I'm on my way home now! How are your injuries? x

Joey: The back of my head hurts like hell! And my mouth just feels numb...probably because of the pain killers, I think I'm going to go to bed now. <3

Shane: Well if you are sleeping by the time I get back goodnight... Love you! <3

Joey: Night <3

[Shane's POV]

It's only 9pm, I should visit my mom since Joey is going to bed anyways. I had to get a taxi there thanks to my car window being smashed.

I got out of the taxt and went straight to my mom's door. I knocked before I walked in because it had been a while since I had been here and I didn't want to intrude.

Shane: Mom?

Teresa *Shane's Mom*: Shane! Where have you been these past few days!?

Shane: *sighs* Moving into my new place.

Teresa: New place? What happened to your apartment with Lisa?

Oh great...here comes a waterfall.

Shane: We...we broke up...

I could barely speak! My voice cracked after every word I tried to get out.

Teresa: Oh no Shane! What happened?

Shane: I-I don't love her...

Teresa: You were in love with her for a year! How did everything just change!?

Shane: I l-love someone else...

Teresa: And are you with this person...I mean in a relationship?

Shane: Yeah...

Teresa: Shane! Who is it?

Shane: Promise me you won't get pissed...or freak out!

Teresa: Alright...who is it?

Shane: It's Joey....I'm gay.

My mom reached over to me, giving me a hug

Teresa: You scared me then Shane!

Shane: wait...you're ok...with be being gay?

Teresa: Of course I would have preferred you to be with a woman...but if that's not who you are...then be with a man...it doesn't change you in my eyes.

Shane: I can't believe you're ok with me being gay.

Teresa: Are you going to tell your brothers?

Shane: N-not yet...I haven't told really anyone yet...just a very few friends.

Teresa: What about Joey? Has he told his family?

Shane: Funny story...Joey got into a big fight with Sawyer and ended up being put in hospital...his sister flew from Boston to LA to see him and when Joey woke up he kissed me and that's how his sister found out.

Teresa: So are you living with Joey now?

Shane: Another funny story...I was going to propose to Lisa....then I realised I was in love with Joey...I didn't propose but instead broke up with Lisa. Joey was in my apartment at the time and thought she had just said no and left me, making me need to move out...he offered me to live with him...then after the first night of living with him, I told him that I was gay, then he told me he was in love with me and we have been together from that day!

Teresa: Well I'm glad you're happy Shane! But how did Lisa take it?

Shane: She's with Benny Fine now! Like straight after I left her...she started dating Benny!

Teresa: As soon as you left her...you started dating Joey!

Shane: I left her for Joey though...

Teresa: By the way, why are you wearing a bandage on your nose? DID YOU GET INTO A FIGHT!?

Shane: No! No! Joey accidently punched me when I tried to scare him...there's a video on my channel if you don't believe me!

Teresa: Oh good...I thought you fought with someone!

Shane: I kinda did after Joey punched me....

Teresa: Oh dear Shane! Who?

Shane: Sawyer...

Teresa: Both you and Joey fought with Sawyer?

Shane: Sawyer kissed me...Joey freaked out....beat the shit out of Sawyer....Joey collapsed and went to hospital.....woke up, kissed me then his sister found out....Joey get's out of hospital and goes to Sawyer's house....fights with Sawyer again and put him through a table....Sawyer hits Joey in the back of the head with a piece of wood....I hit Sawyer....that's the morale of the story of how I fought Sawyer...

Teresa: Hold on....Sawyer kissed you?

Shane: A huh....

Teresa: He's gay too?

Shane: Bisexual I think....I haven't spoken to him much...just fought.

Teresa: This is giving me a headache.

Shane: I'm going to go home now mom....me and Joey will come along here tomorrow then I can explain in better context so you can understand me more...night mom.

Teresa: Night, bye Shane!

____________________________________

Sorry for late post (Late where I live) So Shane came out to his mom....next step is his viewers! Sorry it's short btw! Quick note....I've made Sawyer out to be an asshole in this story...I love Sawyer really but it's just for the storyline I've made him the way he is. Alright then more to come tomorrow!

Gooooooodbye!

Follow me on twitter - @Joey4Shane

Follow me on Instagram - ShoeyDawceffa

Follow my Shoey tumblr = shanedawson-joeygraceffa.tumblr.com