Chapter 13: Covered in Paint!

[Joey's POV]

Shane drove us to IKEA because his car was bigger and would be able to fit more things. We walked into the store together. We got some small random paintings on canvases for Shane's room or set.

Shane: This one's nice!

Shane pointed out a picture...of course the picture had a naked man and a woman...who knew IKEA sold naked pictures...

Joey: Of course you would pick the painting with a naked person on it!

Shane: What can I say? I'm Shane Dawson!

Just as he had said that, Cat had approached us with Justine.

Cat: Hey guys!

Joey: Oh hey Cat! Hey Justine!

[Shane's POV]

Of course! Joey's ex from when he was straight. Cat! Shane...do not look jealous!

Cat: What has you guys here?

Joey: Were picking up some things for Shane's room!

Justine: Oh yeah...sorry about you and Lisa, Shane.

Shane: Thanks Justine...

[Joey's POV]

Shane was looking upset again, but I think he was only acting it because he was with me and I'm pretty sure he's happy with me.

Cat: What happened between you guys? You seemed perfect!

Shane: Umm? I guess it just wasn't meant to be...I'm pretty sure I'm destined to be with someone else...

Shane looked over at me and I looked back. We quickly realised that it looked obvious and quickly looked back at Justine and Cat.

Cat: So just like how me and Joey turned out! Just weren't meant for each other!

Shane: Sorta

Cat: Well Shane I hope you have luck finding that person you're destined to be with!

Shane: I think I already have...

My heart started pounding! He said we were destined to be together! Me and Shane! And he's now mine! My boyfriend! Shane Dawson is MY boyfriend.

Justine: Uhhh? Joey?

I was stuck in a daydream about me and Shane.

Joey: Oh sorry, was daydreaming.

Cat: Me and Justine are going to go now, I'll see you guys later...we should hang some time!

Joey: Ok definitely!

Justine: Bye guys!

Shane: Bye Cat! Bye Justine!

Joey: Gooodbye!

[Shane's POV]

Justine and Cat walked off, Joey and I finished getting the things needed for the room. We decided not to get a bed for the room... we got a new desk and a few paintings and decorative stuff.

Joey: Shane, why don't we get the bed that's in your set in your mom's house and use that instead of buying a brand new bed?

Shane: Good idea...but how would we get it to our apartment?

Joey: We'll hire a moving truck or something.

Joey and I got back into my car. I drove to the nearest store that had paint. We ended up debating about what colours to get for the room. We decided on getting a Light blue and green. We left the store then went back to the apartment.