Chapter 100: Part Two - Our Little Family

Joey: Hold on...are we bringing him to England with us?

Shane: Yeah, we can't leave him here.

Joey: How?

Shane: Why do you think I got us a rented vacation house in England instead of a hotel?

Joey: You planned this so perfectly!

Shane: I know.

Joey: Can you think of a name for him?

Shane: Nope...I named one of my dogs Miley...I'm not the best person to ask.

Joey: Shane, he's precious!

Shane: This was for sure a great idea, you're so happy!

Joey: I love you so freaking much Shane!

Shane: I love you too, Joey.

We hurried back to the car. Nicole smiled at the sight of Joey holding our new puppy in his arms.

Nicole: Oh my gosh! It's so adorable!

Joey: It's a boy!

Nicole: Sorry, HE'S so adorable!

Shane: We haven't got a name for him yet though.

Nicole: Oh that's going to be a tuff choice!

Shane: We should probably give it a couple days before we choose a name.

Joey: Good idea! Maybe we could decide on his name by the way he acts.

Nicole: His personality?

Joey: That's what I meant.

Nicole: You guys! I want one now!

Joey: Go get one then!

Nicole: I think I'll just spend as much time possible with your little guy!

Joey: Oh crap! Is my dad going to be okay with us bringing a dog to his house and it staying there?

Nicole: Don't worry about it, I already told him that Shane was getting you both a puppy and you would be bringing it back. He's fine with it.

Joey: Oh good

Shane: Wow I didn't even think about that. Thank god I told you!

[Joey's POV]

Shane and I played with the pup in the backseat of Nicole's car. He hopped from my lap to Shane's back and forth, most of the time.

Joey: Let me get a picture to post! So people can see we got a puppy!

Shane held him face to face and was making cute faces at him.

Shane: Did you take it?

Joey: I took a ton!

Shane: Do you think people are going to freak out about us getting a dog?

Joey: We'll see people's reactions in a minute once this picture posts!

It posted and straight away people were commenting, saying Shane and the pup were adorable. Then I started getting flooded with text messages from friends.

Luke: JOEY! OMG! YOUR NEW PUPPY! I no longer feel manly.

Whitney: I'm gunna be living across the hall from three cute guys! ;) cant wait til you get back to LA!

Justine: Can I come over and pet your dog? I'm allergic but that won't stop me from touching him =D

Cat: Beta and your new puppy need to have a play date!! <3